Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A prison story rp

cybernote nyan

(Link to OOC here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/121471-a-prison-story/)

A prison in Manehatten with the stories of 15 ponies will unfold, to bring them together or to be the worst of enemies...

The intercom buzzed to life and the prison operator spoke in a demanding voice."Rise and shine, ponies! Wake up immediately and head to the dinning halls! Guards head to your posts!" Everypony started off to their appropriate places.

(Sorry for the sucky intro.)

Edited by cybernote nyan

Snowflake tightens his hood, his uniform is similar to an average guard uniform but it is missing the helmet and instead has a hood which distinguishes that he is the prison's interrogator... Snowflake notices one of the prisoners is still asleep so he levitates them by their tail and drops them on the floor "rise and shine princess, make your way to the dinning halls this instant!"

(if anyone wants to be the pony I threw on the floor be my guest)

Edited by Chrome and Snowflake

Cybernote wakes up in an instant due to being thrown to the floor. "Ow! What the-" She looks up to see the prison integrator standing over her, scowling. "Um...hi? Any reason your here, or to why you freaking threw me on the floor!?" Cybernote yells, quite annoyed with him.

"I don't think you got the memo lass, this is the Manehatten Correctional Facility not a vacation you are to get on your hooves and go into the dining hall right now... Mare or not I will still forcefully drag you there if I have to" Snowflake said in a stern voice

In one of the high class security cells at the top of the building, a dark purple unicorn mare with a green and black mane and tail was awake. Nervous and shy as she made her way down to the dining hall, keeping her eyes on the ground, Jay didn't look as tho she belonged in the prison at all. However, she had another pony in her head, the crazy mare Jinx, who had caused havoc in various cities over Equestria. Eventually, she had been tracked down and incarcerated in the Manehatten prison. Since being there, Jinx was mainly asleep, leaving Jay to cope with things which she tried to do so. If she was in trouble, Jay knew that Jinx would come out and take over, but she hoped that wouldn't happen. Slowly, she made her way towards the dining hall.

Blackfire walked into the Dining room where she had grabbed her food and ate what little she had given then walked to the trash can to throw away her trash when a guard had walked up to her and stood in front of her and wouldn't let her by then she grabbed a tray and smack the guard on top of the head and he fell down then grabbed a knife to try and fiend of any other guards that would come out here. Silentflight was just sitting at the table watching this all go down

(edited)

"Oh..." Cybernote says as her blood runs cold. "Well good day sir, I'll be off to the dinning halls." With that she began trotting towards said place. The place was already almost full. "Dang I am late!" She thinks to herself. She grabs her food and sits at an almost empty table. "Hello," she says to silent flight, the mare across from her.

Edited by cybernote nyan

@@cybernote nyan, Jay got a tray of food and looked for someplace to sit. Nearly all the tables were full but there was one which only had a couple of ponies sitting at it. She sat down a couple of spaces away from Cybernote and started to pick listlessly at her food. She didn't feel very hungry but didn't want to attract attention to herself by not eating.

Snowflake thinks to himself "these inmates... heh they committed the crime so I shouldn't have to feel bad for how I treat them" Snowflake walks into the dining hall and sees a fight "what in Tartus is going on in here?.... By Star Swirls beard.... Hey I need some help over here we got a rebel!" Snowflake shouts to any near by guard 

"Rise and shine, ponies! Wake up immediately and head to the dinning halls! Guards head to your posts!"

Rising up, he slowly stumbled out of his cell, legs week from lack of sleep.  Dirt clung to his jet-black mane, and he tried to shake it clear, but just wound up making himself dizzy.  After taking a moment for the world to stop spinning, he continued down the hallway, following other prisoners to the dining hall.  While walking to a table, a falling guard knocked into him, causing the bowl of mashed vegetables to spill onto his black body suit.  While part of him wanted to lash out, he knew it would lead to more suffering.  Keeping his anger in check, and moving to an empty table, he proceeded to wipe off the remains of his breakfast... 

• Brohoof 1

Blackfire already had her hype going she was beating every guard that came to her then she ran towards the door to the cafeteria but she tripped on something and then she was pinned down by on of the guards. She tried to fight but she was tazed and then blacked out(I figure after this incident she could be in the same cell as jay be she I in high security and now so is Blackfire after this i guess)

• Brohoof 1

"Rise and shine, ponies! Wake up immediately and head to the dinning halls! Guards head to your posts!"

Rising up, he slowly stumbled out of his cell, legs week from lack of sleep.  Dirt clung to his jet-black mane, and he tried to shake it clear, but just wound up making himself dizzy.  After taking a moment for the world to stop spinning, he continued down the hallway, following other prisoners to the dining hall.  While walking to a table, a falling guard knocked into him, causing the bowl of mashed vegetables to spill onto his black body suit.  While part of him wanted to lash out, he knew it would lead to more suffering.  Keeping his anger in check, and moving to an empty table, he proceeded to wipe off the remains of his breakfast... 

Hermes had never thought his life would bring him to becoming a guard to a prison, but there the purple pegasus stood in the dining hall watching prisoners take their morning meal. He had left the Royal Army as a medic after years of blood and the wounded had gotten the better of him. It was hard for Hermes, but it was the only life he had known since he was 15 years old. It was better this way...at least that was what the platoon leader had said when he had given Hermes the transfer to the prison. 

His blue eyes watched as a guard bumped into a pony while he was getting his meal and he felt a bit of pity for him. Hermes had always been respect of each pony he had encountered and maybe that would mark him as a weak target, but he would never look down upon others as lesser then himself. His oath as a medic taught him to view no pony as better or lesser no matter what side of the battlefield they came from. 

Hermes made his way to the pony offered him a napkin so he could clean himself properly. 

"I would say that he didn't see you there, but I believe that would be a lie. I hope this will help you," he said offering a smile of pity for the other pony. 

Snowflake sighs and says quietly "wonderful now I'm going to have to write a long report about this" Snowflake decided he should pay the Warden a visit so he does he walks up to his office knock on the door "uh Warden its me Frostflame can I have a word with you?"

"Yes frostflame come in" The gruff voice of the Warden calls out, the door was wrapped in a golden aura as he opened the door for frostflame. Behind the wooden desk sat the warden, a teal mained unicorn stallion with a purple coat and green eyes spoke up once again. "Now what is it?"

@@Knox_Proxy,

Taking the napkin, the black-clad pony offered a weak smile.  "Thank you", he said, his voice deep and (russian) accented.  using it to wipe of the remaining food, he looked back at the other.  "You seem different from the others.  Why are you being nice to me?"  He was puzzled himself, for almost everypony in the prison treated him with contempt....  which was all he deserved....

• Brohoof 1

Blackfire already had her hype going she was beating every guard that came to her then she ran towards the door to the cafeteria but she tripped on something and then she was pinned down by on of the guards. She tried to fight but she was tazed and then blacked out(I figure after this incident she could be in the same cell as jay be she I in high security and now so is Blackfire after this i guess)

(A cell in that section) Cybernote's eyes widened in sight of the scene in front of her. "Well that happened quickly, she's going to get put with the intense people now. Kinda feel bad for her, but nothing I can do about it." Cybernote continued eating her food having nothing else to do.

Taking the napkin, the black-clad pony offered a weak smile.  "Thank you", he said, his voice deep and (russian) accented.  using it to wipe of the remaining food, he looked back at the other.  "You seem different from the others.  Why are you being nice to me?"  He was puzzled himself, for almost everypony in the prison treated him with contempt....  which was all he deserved....

The purple pegasus shifted on his hooves a bit (maybe shyly) and gestured with his lavender wings. "I'm not only a guard, but a medic," he said softly. "I have an oath to treat ponies with respect, no matter who they are. Something I cannot get over even if my job has changed." 

Hermes could understand why the inmate was puzzled by his odd show of kindness. There was a chance that this earth pony he was speaking to could turn upon him, but there was obvious signs of exhaustion and nervousness of every pony around him. 

"I promise you have nothing to fear from me," Hermes offered another smile. "I couldn't really harm another pony even if I tried since I am helping in the inmate clinic as well. I'm Hermes and I hope that I can help your stay...be less stressful." 

Your stay? Hermes thought to himself, He sadly has no choice so what the heck am I even talking about?

"I-I'm sorry. I am trying to get use to this situation." 

[OOC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/hermes-r8013 Hermes appearance because I am still learning the controls. ]  

Floor Tom was characteristically late for work. He was allowed into the secured facility and quickly made his way to his post with the assumption that his absence had gone unnoticed during squad meeting. He dashed into the dining hall and saw that chow was already underway.

He stood in the back and saw Hermes speaking with an inmate as he usually did. When Tom first saw Hermes working he thought that he was too kind for this line of work, but eventually, Tom found that Hermes wasn't weak so much as just respectful.

Tom approached Hermes and the inmate. He held a hoof up to the inmate, "Can you give us a minute?" Tom said sternly making it clear that he wasn't asking.

"Hermes, I need to talk to you." Tom said, as he usually did when he arrived.

• Brohoof 1

Tom approached Hermes and the inmate. He held a hoof up to the inmate, "Can you give us a minute?" Tom said sternly making it clear that he wasn't asking.

"Hermes, I need to talk to you." Tom said, as he usually did when he arrived.

Hermes almost jumped when Tom had made himself known and he was about to say tell the inmate that he would speak with him later only stopped by gesture the other guard gave him. It made his tail flick and he almost forgot he was in a prison... 

As rude as it was, Hermes lowed his head and glanced at the inmate with an almost worried expression before turning towards Tom. "What is there to talk about, Tom?" There was always something...

When he came to the prison, the lavender pegasus was told he was far too kind, he allowed the prisoners too much freedom, or that he trusted too easily. It wasn't as if he didn't know what would happen if he was concerned, but the inmates didn't know either. A medic was taught basic self defense after all.

[OOC: last post before work see you in 7 hours. ] 

Edited by Knox_Proxy
  • Brohoof 1

Silentflight was sitting with the other ponies as Blackfire was drag to a.higher level security cell then she said "she wasn't always like this. I had know her before we came in here I was just caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. She had wanted to go to a drug deal and wanted me to follow and I did and then we were caught and sent here she wasn't always this bad though"

[OOC: last post before work see you in 7 hours. ] 

"I was late, did I miss anything?" Tom asked while ignoring the inmates whom hadn't left. Tom always found somepony to give him a rundown of anything that had happened during the first half-hour of shift. They usually understood that being a single dad made things difficult for him, but if they were short due to his consistent tardiness, he also understood.

"Anypony get stupid or any important notes from the warden during squad meeting?" Tom gave an embarrassed smile, a look that he gave somepony every day.

[Rock on, bro. See you later.]

Edited by Floor Tom

@@SilentFlight, "It's not that bad in high security," Jay said, in a whisper as she watched the other pony being dragged away. "They lock you in solitary confinement if you misbehave, and put you in shackles but if she's good, she'll be fine. I've been there ever since I came to this prison."

I sat alone at a table in the corner eating my breakfast as I watched the daily spectical that was breakfast at one of the most infamous prisons in Manehatten. It was amazing watching both the most infamous crooks and all the petty criminals unfortunate enough to get locked up here act in the most barbaric and inhumane manner. A ponywatcher such as myself usually relish in spectating these self-inflicted atrocities. However given the nature of the arrest that lead me togetting thrown in here myself, it kind of utterly kills the experience for me to say the least.

During the past few months I've spent here, I've learned just how low some ponies would stoop just to get by in here. Heck I've seen a pony one time almost kill someone over an I've cream sandwich brought in from the outside, I mean who does that? I'm just glad I've been able to keep my sanity for so long, flying just under the radar to avoid any unnecessary conflict. After my last little adventure I really wasn't keen for anymore excitement.. I figure as long as I lay low and keep my nose clean, I'll be out of here in no time for good behavior.

Edited by Eternal Night

"I was late, did I miss anything?" Tom asked while ignoring the inmates whom hadn't left. Tom always found somepony to give him a rundown of anything that had happened during the first half-hour of shift. They usually understood that being a single dad made things difficult for him, but if they were short due to his consistent tardiness, he also understood.

"Anypony get stupid or any important notes from the warden during squad meeting?" Tom gave an embarrassed smile, a look that he gave somepony every day.

Hermes let out a breath, glad to know that the conversation wasn't leaning towards him being kind towards the inmates. He shook his head and relaxed his wings a bit feeling a bit better about talking to Tom. "Not really, just the same thing they always say at the meetings. It was nothing important so you are in the clear, Tom." 

He smiled back at the pony the older pony knowing about his little ones at home. Tom was really a good father and Hermes found it very enduring. It made the pegasus think of his own parents in Canterlot and how long ago it had been since he had last seen them...he didn't want them to see him in the state after all the battles and bloodshed he had been through. 

"I think you will be fine Tom. Don't worry about today." 

The lavender pegaus gave a glance at the inmate close by who he had been previously been talking to and gave him a soft smile hoping to show he had not forgotten him. 

• Brohoof 1

"Cool, Cool." Tom nodded. "Thanks, buddy."

Tom gave the pegasus a pat on the shoulder and retreated to his post in the far east corner of the room. He looked around the chow hall watching the inmates do what they normally did. He scanned the crowd for a suitable trustee for clean up afterward. Tom always found it funny that the term for 'inmate worker" was a trustee. He understood that it was because a trustee was somepony whom worked to earn money for their trust account which they could send home to their families, although most ponies selfishly bought from the overpriced in-house commissary.

Maybe that one that Hermes was talking to would work for them.