What's your OC's Villain theme song?

Hocus Pocus

Well, we have a thread for your OC's theme song already.... but what if your OC was a villain?

What nefarious tune would play whenever they enter the scene?

What would your OC do as a villain, anyway?

I'd imagine Hocus Pocus being some sort of magician ringleader, with the stereotypical black cape that's red on the inside, a top-hat, and maybe the little black cane with a white tip at the bottom. I can imagine this playing whenever she enters a room, marching in a whimsical pattern to the music playing while other ponies cower in fear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br2BMpuH53s

Mwahahaha! Behold! 'Tis I, the amazing Hocus Pocus!

Watch in bewilderment as I make all that you hold dear DISAPPEAR!

For my next trick, I'll need a volunteer~

... No takers? tough crowd today! Very well, I'll select this lovely bank teller pony. ALAKAZAM! Where did all the money go? Nopony knows! AHAHAHA!

• Brohoof 1

My OC Void already has a Villainous form called King of the Void and his theme is and always has been the same ^_^

I like to think of this music as a build up to Void's villain form and how he goes from normal to a sociopathic evil tyrant over time because he does become a piece of work as he only wants one thing, to destroy all species besides what he assumes is the master race, basically Changeling's survive and everything else must be eliminated in his mind, which is also counter productive as that means Changeling's love source would also be gone if they get rid off all other life  :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhmLmAV_bo4

Edited by Handsome Changeling

• 2 weeks later...

I think the only thing she'd be capable of doing as a villain is scaring people away. I can still see her as a kind of conniving, old-timey villain though, conspiring to strike fear into the hearts of her foes :P

We'll my OC Silhouette Dusk is kinda already a villain. Well more of an Anti-villain. The worst kind of enemy you can have is one who thinks they're the good guy and you're the bad guy. That's how she views the royal sisters who dethroned her, the empress of Equestria, sealed her away in ice, and rewrote all Equestrian history prior to hearths warming. They said that she was a tyrant who used her overwhelming power to oppress and crush the 3 pony tribes. She said that the tribes weren't satisfied with the help her empire gave, and tried to take Equestria for themselves, that she was justified in fighting back. 

Now 1000 years later, with the help of the magic from the crystal empire, she is set free from her prison, and with the help of descendants from the empire, working in secret for a millennia, set in motion plans to continue the war Celestia & Luna started against the Empire of Equestria, liberate the nation, and expose ponies to the truth, neigh, the facts about their legacy. In Dusk's eyes, all the good Celestia has done for Equestria over the millennia doesn't justify the means used to accomplish it. 

One pony's terrorist is another pony's freedom fighter. Who's good and who's bad depends upon which side you're on. 

From the side of the sisters and Equestrian monarchists, this would be her theme music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooXMaEulRDg

post-18785-0-37003300-1427092756.jpg

"You taught me hate. I'll teach you fear."- Silhouette Dusk

• 4 months later...

Cinnamon is ruthless against enemies...

She enters this sadist mode when she gets really upset. Forcing herself due to her fits of rage, to at least attempt to make the enemy bleed, or worse. Edited by CinnamonPop

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Definitely any of the Disney villain songs.

Although I'm still trying to figure out if there's a specific song for a giant dragon like the skyscraper tall Dragon Avatar that I've used before