Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop ~* Free Pixel Ponies! *~ {Closed For Catchup!}

Pripyat Pony

Well he's a male with the blackest coat and a dark grey mane that's spiked forward. He's a unicorn too. Hope that's not to much. Also make him with no pupils please. If you want to.

@@ButterKingPyromaniac, Yup, just provide colour samples if you want to be specific; otherwise, just say what shade. For example, if you wanted a pastel pony but just said "blue body with green mane" then you can't blame me for using a generic blue and green.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@ThatBlazingPony, Please be patient. Firstly, I am working on one of my other two shops at the moment. I will come back here once I've shortened the list there first. Second, you are halfway down the list; other people requested before you, so they will get their requests first. Finally, I am not a machine. These pics take time to complete. If you want an instant pic, try ponymaker. If you want nice art, then you will have to be prepared to wait a bit.

@, Yes, I can do that. :)

Everypony, I am closing the shop now to make the requests. I will mention you when your request is made.

It's great, thank you so much :) 

Looks very nice as does all of your work. Probably will make another request when your shop opens again. Thanks :)

Everypony can start requesting again, as shop is now open!

I know you just did one for me... XD, but Could you do one with my OC and Luna and Celestia, sorry. I like getting good art with canon characters. 

If you do a bit more with the bases, maybe like draw hearts around Night Tracer and Luna with Celestia looking either confused or angry. 

post-33647-0-28918400-1436739252_thumb.png

(Just for reference again)