Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop ~* Free Pixel Ponies! *~ {Closed For Catchup!}

Pripyat Pony

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Frozen The Unicorn, Done. Btw, I still have the pic saved to my computer, so if you need it again, let me know.

@@MountainDrew, Your OC is now ready! I drew the cutie mark to be show style. Aww, your character looks cute asleep! :P

Base: http://applejaz.deviantart.com/art/Sleeping-Pony-Base-373727990

post-10207-0-00136700-1434736067_thumb.gif

Could you do one of my OC?

I don't have a picture, but I will try my hardest to describe it in complete detail.

He is a yellow stallion, with a short mane which is red with touches of navy blue at the tips. He is a pegasus, and has a curly sort of tail. (Similar to that of Sunset Shimmer's, but short) Which is the same color as his mane. His cutiemark is a shield with two swords behind it (crossing). And finally, he has black cowboy boots on his back legs. I hope that is detailed enough.  :blush:

(edited)

I know I'm probably REALLY starting to get annoying with the foals being turned into grown ponies...but I was wondering if you could do this one for me. I really have nothing I need to add other than like one or two things I'd like to add to fit this mare's personality.

1. Her cutiemark, which isn't in the picture, is a red cross. 

2. I was wondering if her mane could keep the same rough style to it, but be short when she's a mare.

3. She has glasses. She wears a purple scarf, with blue stripes on it. As well as she has two gold circular earrings on her ear.

If you don't want to take this request I understand completely.

EDIT: I'm so smart that I forgot the picture.

post-27055-0-03948300-1435530577.jpg

Edited by Destiny Savvy

@, Dammit... I coloured it in brights when I was handdrawing it, but must have forgotten to put the blue in. When I handdraw cutie marks, I draw in brights to make it easier and usually remember to add in the correct colours afterwards. Thanks for letting me know; here's the revised version. XD

Note: You do not need to give me the picture again; I just forgot something, and don't really like being patronised, thank you.

post-10207-0-14830500-1435585948_thumb.gif

(edited)

Can you do my OC?

She is a pegasus with Vinyl's mane and tail styles, although the colours are changed: primary = Vauxhall VXR blue; secondary = black. Her coat is a light grey with her eyes being a light blue (lighter version of the blue in her mane and tail). Her cutie mark is the HotWheels flame logo, that is now found on the regular Treasure Hunt models, in orange.

Edited by ThatBlazingPony

(edited)

could you please do an adult pixel pony of my  mlp:fim male  pegasus OC Blueberry Waffle?  The picture at the bottom descibes what he looks like. I don't mind waiting for it to be done :) . If you want me to put more into the description, then i will do so. Blueberry Waffle doesn't have a cutie mark yet.

sig-3896291.nzrslf.jpg

Edited by Blueberry Waffle

(edited)

Hello, if you have the time, can you do my OC, Purple Breeze? 

614523PurpleBreezeoc.png

( We don't see on the drawing, but she has a white mark on the head , as you can see on my avatar, and white marks on her hooves too)

Edited by Whitewolf

@@ButterKingPyromaniac, Yup, just provide colour samples if you want to be specific; otherwise, just say what shade. For example, if you wanted a pastel pony but just said "blue body with green mane" then you can't blame me for using a generic blue and green.