Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Good afternoon everypony!

Nintenboy195

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: By searching mlp communities.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: A fellow brony friend showed me smile hd. And i wanted to know who these characters were, then i fell in love with the show.

Im a high school student who loves almost every nerd thing. From ponies, anime, video games, movies, cartoons, and the internet. my fav food is chili dogs. And my fav composers arre Daniel Ingram and Fooozogs. I am a novice to game creation and modding. also i collect a lot of toys, like mlp and nintendo. Thats a brief description of me. I hope to be accepted and meet tons of new friends! 

• Brohoof 9

Welcome to the site :D

Plenty of threads on here to explore and have fun with, if you ever need assistance feel free to PM. i'm always willing to meet more people :)

I'm also good with character/story concepts if you're a fanfic writer, or D&D DM like me :P

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the forums Nintenboy195!  :D  I'm sure you'll find most of the things you like here, especially ponies (duh  :muffins: ), i also like video games, movies, cartoons and internet :) hope you enjoy your stay here, having lots of fun together with us  :squee:

and if you've got any question about how some things work around here, don't be afraid of asking somepony so we can help you  :catface:

• Brohoof 5

Bit late with the welcome, but hey there anyway!  :D This forum is a wonderful place to meet new pals and get involved with discussions and such about the show and beyond  :)  There's a huge active community so I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!  :yay:

• Brohoof 7

post-31081-0-92933000-1426680325_thumb.png

Hey there Nintenboy, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony- myself included, if that's okay :blush:- would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish ;) I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to send a PM my way if you wish! :squee:

Ooh, what Nintendo series do you play? :D

• Brohoof 5

Hello WoofWoof and 1bit, pleased to meet both of you! :) Thanks for everybody for introducing themselves to me, it means a lot to me. I 've never been on a forum or anywhere online to have people introduce themselves like this in such a nice way. :) Also, to WoofWoof, I play super smash brothers, super mario, Zelda, and fire emblem.

Hello Vemilla! Nice to meet you!

• Brohoof 5

Hi my friend :):):) and welcome here on this hsppy pony forum community site of MLP Forums:):) I hope thayt you can have great happy pony times here in this friendly community and meet many friends :) if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

• Brohoof 4

Hello friend I'm Shaun aka Shady nice to meet ya  :grin2: I'm relatively new myself and have already made good friends and I'm sure you will too. Everypony is super friendly so don't hesitate to ask questions. Also feel free to add me as a friend if you wish :)

• Brohoof 3

I'm here! Welcome! Nice to meet you, Nintenboy195! Feel like at your home and have fun on this fantastic community where friendship is really magic! ;)

P.s.: My apologyses for the terrible delay. I was very busy.

• Brohoof 1