Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Notification Organization

You Heard Nothing

I was only on this site for a few days now, and i'm already getting at least 50 notifications overnight.

So I was wondering if it would be possible to implement a sorting system? for instance, my forum games notifications would go in one folder, my fan club notifs in another. or does the IPS coding make that impossible?

• Brohoof 3

I was only on this site for a few days now, and i'm already getting at least 50 notifications overnight.

So I was wondering if it would be possible to implement a sorting system? for instance, my forum games notifications would go in one folder, my fan club notifs in another. or does the IPS coding make that impossible?

Stacked notifications is something that we definitely would want to do at some point. How this will work and when are questions that can't be answered, but yes the development team has discussed this. 

• Brohoof 3

I would be in favor of a system similar to fimfiction, one for PMs(obviously), one for status updates/blogs you are following and one for brohoofs/mentions/comment quotes. Having customization for thread following where you are able to have a site notification for threads you follow like I have seen on other sites I have been on would also be nice.

• Brohoof 1