Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Anime and Comic Book Omniverse Tavern: RP

RAGESTAR

In a dimension between dimensions, there waits a seemingly average, small, unsuspecting tavern, hidden conspiciously among the eternal chaos and anarchy of the monster and disaster filled world, known only as Hells Playground. This world is so dangerous and disasterous, that no one would ever expect to see a tavern there, much less living people. But then again, when the tavern is owned and run by Discord, the enbodiment of chaos and randomness itself, nothing is too weird or too outlandish. The tavern is nameless, but it is never empty or quite.

In fact, its qiute the opposite. The tavern is always full of noise, chaos, and countless random activity that would drive any other bartender crazy...but when your the embodiment of chaos itself, its nothing more than another Tuesday. The tavern itself hosts a rather interesting type of customer...brave, tenacious, strong, and dangerous, the likes of these people are rarely seen in Discord's homeland of Equestria. Who are these people, you might ask? They are anime and comic heroes. Well, at least, thats what we call them. But to Discord, and other interdimensional beings, they are just heroes...and antu heroes...and villains...and, well you get the point. All are welcomed in this tavern of randomness and chaos! From Spiderman to Luffy, and Superman to Goku, no hero shall be denied! Welcome to the greatest tavern ever!!!

It was a usual, chaos filled day in the mysterious,tavern. Already, 6 fights had broken out among the bargoers, and not one of them were interrupted; it was free entertainment, after all, and Discord just loved the chaos of a good, destruction-filled fight. Throughout all of the loud noise and various sporadic movement, were a few prominant figures, beings who stood out, even amongst the mysterious and strange visitors that oftened the tavern.

One was an expensively dressed, red haired young man, wearing a black cloak with gold trimmings. He was speaking with the bars owner, Discord. The other was also a young man, around his mid twenties, sitting in the bar. However, this young man was much less expensively dressed. In fact, he was barely dressed at all; he wore only a pair of short, clothe pants, a large, beeded necklace, a gray cloak, and an eyepatch over his left eye. This young man seemed a bit annoyed or unnerved, for some reason.

(Link to the OOC:http://mlpforums.com/topic/117133-anime-and-comic-book-omniverse-tavern-ooc/?p=3351528 )

Edited by Battler Ushiromiya

Erza walked into the tavern. She wondered why Natsu sent her here and if there was any money involved, she was going to accept his challenge to a fight. She'd win, of course. She walked over to the bar and sat down trying to flag down a bartender. She only saw weak aliens and people fighting and a few looking annoyed.

In a dimension between dimensions, there waits a seemingly average, small, unsuspecting tavern, hidden conspiciously among the eternal chaos and anarchy of the monster and disaster filled world, known only as Hells Playground. This world is so dangerous and disasterous, that no one would ever expect to see a tavern there, much less living people. But then again, when the tavern is owned and run by Discord, the enbodiment of chaos and randomness itself, nothing is too weird or too outlandish. The tavern is nameless, but it is never empty or quite.

In fact, its qiute the opposite. The tavern is always full of noise, chaos, and countless random activity that would drive any other bartender crazy...but when your the embodiment of chaos itself, its nothing more than another Tuesday. The tavern itself hosts a rather interesting type of customer...brave, tenacious, strong, and dangerous, the likes of these people are rarely seen in Discord's homeland of Equestria. Who are these people, you might ask? They are anime and comic heroes. Well, at least, thats what we call them. But to Discord, and other interdimensional beings, they are just heroes...and antu heroes...and villains...and, well you get the point. All are welcomed in this tavern of randomness and chaos! From Spiderman to Luffy, and Superman to Goku, no hero shall be denied! Welcome to the greatest tavern ever!!!

It was a usual, chaos filled day in the mysterious,tavern. Already, 6 fights had broken out among the bargoers, and not one of them were interrupted; it was free entertainment, after all, and Discord just loved the chaos of a good, destruction-filled fight. Throughout all of the loud noise and various sporadic movement, were a few prominant figures, beings who stood out, even amongst the mysterious and strange visitors that oftened the tavern.

One was an expensively dressed, red haired young man, wearing a black cloak with gold trimmings. He was speaking with the bars owner, Discord. The other was also a young man, around his mid twenties, sitting in the bar. However, this young man was much less expensively dressed. In fact, he was barely dressed at all; he wore only a pair of short, clothe pants, a large, beeded necklace, a gray cloak, and an eyepatch over his left eye. This young man seemed a bit annoyed or unnerved, for some reason.

(Link to the OOC:http://mlpforums.com/topic/117133-anime-and-comic-book-omniverse-tavern-ooc/?p=3351528 )

Ok I started it, just so you know. It's a bit choppy but I think I at least established my character into the story. If I am rambling, I apologize. This 200 char limit didn't help the fact I was just trying to tell you I started the rp. Sooooo.... yeah...... Need 10 more... there

Erza walked into the tavern. She wondered why Natsu sent her here and if there was any money involved, she was going to accept his challenge to a fight. She'd win, of course. She walked over to the bar and sat down trying to flag down a bartender. She only saw weak aliens and people fighting and a few looking annoyed.

Ok I started it, just so you know. It's a bit choppy but I think I at least established my character into the story. If I am rambling, I apologize. This 200 char limit didn't help the fact I was just trying to tell you I started the rp. Sooooo.... yeah...... Need 10 more... there

After a few minutes of waiting, a pig approached Erza, carrying a tray on its back. "Hi, lady, welcome to the bar...tavern, place...I'm Hawk, and I'll be your waiter, I guess...what would you like?" He asked.

(Sorry for the half assed reply, guys! My muse is kinda low, at the moment... ^^; )

• Brohoof 1

"Now where are we?" Shion asked me as we both looked around.

"Sensors indicate some kind of bar." I walked forward, scanning the patrons.

"This is so weird. We were just on the Elsa and you'd just woken up. What's going on here?" Asked Shion as we moved toward the bar proper.

Some patrons were fighting, but they did not seem hostile to us. I followed Shion to sit on a stool next to her at the bar. We were both extremely confused and disoriented.