Ask a pony: Pucksterv

Pucksterv

My name is Puck and if anyone is interested you can always ask me a question.

Seriously, I'm really open about everything so I'll probably answer any question asked. 

My ponysona Panic Moon ^w^

If you want to ask a question to my oc's, here are the links:

Trivy and Captain Caramel.

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 4

Well, you asked me this as well on my ask page, is there something that I don't know about you?  ;)

I don't really know :( Can't really think of a question...

uhm... I do like hugging, even family members  :lol:  :P

• Brohoof 1

Hi there! :3 What's been on your mind recently? :fluttershy:

School has been on my mind a lot lately, I missed a lot test this week because I got sick :( So I'm kinda worried about that. For the rest a lot of happy thought are in my mind :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

What is your favorite type of cookie without you saying that you like them all?

beeld_koek.png

Applecookies, their are like mini apple pies but more crunchy!!!

What movie would you like to watch with me?  :wub:

A lot of movies but here are some that we definitely need to watch:

- UHF (weird Al movie!!)

- Cloud atlas

- Wayne's world ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thyJOnasHVE Awesome moment, also that link says Jonas :P)

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

A lot of movies but here are some that we definitely need to watch: - UHF (weird Al movie!!) - Cloud atlas - Wayne's world ( Awesome moment,)

I have not seen any of those, so yeah, it would be awesome :yay:  

Edit: That link  :lol:

Edited by JonasDarkmane
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have not seen any of those, so yeah, it would be awesome :yay:  

Edit: That link  :lol:

The first and the last one are hilarious movies so not so serious and Cloud Atlas is a movie where there is more thinking involved plus it's just a beautiful movie. Look up some trailers, ye'll see :P  :lol:

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

Like I said to the other are you a Can or a Cart?

A Cart is a confirmed artifact; an object that doesn’t belong within this world.
A Can is a confirmed anomaly; an event or area that involves something impossible.
A Can Man is a person who is anomalous. These tend to be particularly dangerous.

• 2 weeks later...

Like I said to the other are you a Can or a Cart?

A Cart is a confirmed artifact; an object that doesn’t belong within this world.

A Can is a confirmed anomaly; an event or area that involves something impossible.

A Can Man is a person who is anomalous. These tend to be particularly dangerous.

I think I'm a can  :P

I really like your OC's appearance, will we see more of her?

Yes of course :D

Why did you steal my cookie?

I just really love cookies, I'm sorry  :please:

• Brohoof 1

Cookies or me?  :wub:

Who do like here on the forums after me (unless you like someone here more than me) ;)

(edited)

Cookies or me?  :wub:

Who do like here on the forums after me (unless you like someone here more than me) ;)?

ooh that's a though choice...I really really like cookies....but I love you more so you :wub:

Well one of the sweetest persons around here I think is

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 2

ooh that's a though choice...I really really like cookies....but I love you more so you :wub:

Well one of the sweetest persons around here I think is

I am flattered :blush: 

• Brohoof 2

um...would it be okay with you if I tried to make a short song about your OC...I attempted at one with your special somepony Jonas...if he doesn't mind me mentioning this...and it would be fair if I tried to make one for you too...

https://youtu.be/xWz6sYKCKbg

so...my signature has my YouTube channel if you...wouldn't mind...seeing other examples of mine...or you can say that my work isn't very good and I that I should stay away from you two...if that's what you feel is right...

um...would it be okay with you if I tried to make a short song about your OC...I attempted at one with your special somepony Jonas...if he doesn't mind me mentioning this...and it would be fair if I tried to make one for you too...

https://youtu.be/xWz6sYKCKbg

so...my signature has my YouTube channel if you...wouldn't mind...seeing other examples of mine...or you can say that my work isn't very good and I that I should stay away from you two...if that's what you feel is right...

Sure thing, go ahead. I always appreciate someone putting their hard work and creativity in something!  :yay:

(edited)

nice of you to say...is there anything you want to add to the song...or do you just want me to look at your character database...after all...I want it to be your song too...

Edited by Humble Hymn

(edited)

nice of you to say...is there anything you want to add to the song...or do you just want me to look at your character database...after all...I want it to be your song too...

Try singing it in a irish/pirate accent...jk :P, only if you really want to.

I got a link in my signature (if you didn't notice it yet). I just edited her backstory and personality a bit...

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Here you go...hope you find it decent...

I tried with the accent...maybe it's my recording...maybe I just need more practice...I'm still new at this...just say if there's anything you want me to change...I can still try again later...hope you don't mind it being public...
Lyrics:

Captain Caramel

Sails the Equestrian Seas

Captain Caramel

Not one to do as she please

She's know to be a pirate

But one with Honesty

Loves to sail with her friends

Representing loyalty

Captain Caramel

Loves Cookies all to well

Captain Chaos Cookie Caramel

Ain't that name just swell

Can fend off many with her sword

Will do it without a groan

Beware when her mane turns blue

For the downfall my be your own

Edited by Humble Hymn
  • Brohoof 2

Here you go...hope you find it decent...

I tried with the accent...maybe it's my recording...maybe I just need more practice...I'm still new at this...just say if there's anything you want me to change...I can still try again later...

Want the Lyrics?

I love it, it's really awesome!

And yes please, I would love to have those lyrics!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Should be below the link now...if you or know any others that could use what talent I have, feel free to contact me...that is...if you're ok with that...

Edited by Humble Hymn
  • Brohoof 1