Does anyone else just love humanity?

SFyr

On 2024-06-30 at 1:42 PM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I somewhat don't like humanity.  Cars are wacky on the road and bring so much noise.  All of Earth is overpopulated and we have unintended consequences that exist with it.  People are stuck on their internet phones as the only source for answers.  Chaos and complaints that people deliver to take sides on anything.  America is trapped in its political environment of 2 establishments without a soul for exploration and wise spirituality.  7 months away from turning 40 and to horrors, I'm growing white hair:(  

Kind of bad timing to say that.  Wars are popping up in several places as we wait for the Paris Olympics.  Let's hope the Olympics can bring a smile.  

Buddy, you do what you want, but I highly recommend you to just follow my steps, ignore the problems that the world have, and just focus on what makes you happy. I don't care about politics, controversial internet debates, the cultural problems, wars etc, I know I can't solve them, the world is all polarized and that's just how it's working, but fortunately, I can't avoid them, fortunately, I have family and friends, fortunately they deliver me hours, days of joy, I love drawing, I love watching a cartoon, a movie, reading a comic, playing videogames, watching fun videos, all of these make me smile, the real world is boring, it's not good, but I can escape it. If you have that opportunity, seriously, just take a moment for yourself, breath, clean your mind and ask yourself, what I need to do to feel happy? Why do I keep worrying about all these problems of the world and society? Why I just don't focus on what makes me feel happy only? It's what I do, 1 year ago I was feeling very sad and annoyed because I was focused way too much on problems, stuff that made me feel bad, but when I started to watch MLP and focus on what made me happy, everything so far has just been getting better and better for me non-stop!

There is much more than just the Olympics that can bring you a smile, trust me.

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg