ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

Was my post OK? I'm not so good with SoL stuff :/

It was really good. It flowed well and such. I appreciate the longer posts, the more details the better. :D

Most of my posts are 1000+ characters, but not right now since I've been trying to get off quick posts whil on vacation.

Just a few grammar errors for you but they can be easily corrected, overall good posts. 

• Brohoof 1

Rarity's going to be gone for a while. I mean that mentally as well as physically, by the way.

As long as she's ok, then I have no worries. -_-

Actually, I feel like she should still go with IB; I did PM him on it, after all. He really only needed to break up his post so that he takes her out on his next turn. :lol:

Slow down, IB, we haven't even gotten there yet. If you can't, you can't, but don't give up before you try. She definitely wouldn't appreciate that. :)

:lol:  :lol:

You're kidding right? Why? You have such a well thought out plan for starters.... Also how do you know? You aren't Rarity, you have no right to say she wouldn't like your character also NT is shooting for the moon... literally... you're going to tell me you aren't even going to try? 

That chance would seem like putting me in too deep.

I've already dug a deep enough hole for myself, I don't wanna hold this shovel anymore.

And as far as trying, it depends on whether or not I feel better. I want to, but...*sigh* gimme a few moments and I'll get back to you on that.

The Rarity x Blizzard would of course not be canon (showwise I mean), since Hasbro wouldn't do it, however, this is a RP where you are the masters and you decide. This is your story, so anything can happen (sorry for the extreme late reply to this). 

• Brohoof 1

But...she's not ok... :o

On the level of someone capturing her again. -_-

The Rarity x Blizzard would of course not be canon (showwise I mean), since Hasbro wouldn't do it, however, this is a RP where you are the masters and you decide. This is your story, so anything can happen (sorry for the extreme late reply to this). 

I got plans for that ship man. I'm good. ;)

So why don't you? 

No one has challenged Tacet  :adorkable:. Nor do I completely understand the RP and I am not one to participate a lot in these kind of RPs since it might lead to bias :s. It can lead to disagreements and I don't want to be in the middle of that ;_;

Hey! I haven't RP'd with you since FO:E Blood moon! You'd be great for this one.

Ehm, you are forgetting FO:E Restoration of Harmony

:okiedokielokie: @,

Don't tell me that Rarity's gonna kill herself.

No. But she's not in her right mind, and she's looking for the power to save everypony. How often does this turn out well?
  • Brohoof 1

No. But she's not in her right mind, and she's looking for the power to save everypony. How often does this turn out well?

Bronislav84, who is currently teaching Caliber how to how to wield a sword properly en RP.

Oops. I sense a f8ck up on my part. :( I hope someone can convince her otherwise. :(