ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

(edited)

Ok; Who all do I have to respond to in the RP? I'm so sorry guys I'm burnt. 

Jsut let me know who I have to respond to, please confirm

Vice Whittip (@ranger)

(@Corona)

Rune (@PeytonJay)

IB (@IB)

right? This right?

Ice Blizzard (the character) is dead, so you don't have to worry about him. If Fluttershy is no longer talking to Strix, then that list should be fine.

Edited by Corona de Adamas

(edited)
Ice Blizzard (the character) is dead, so you don't have to worry about him. If Fluttershy is no longer talking to Strix, then you should be fine.

Ice died? Well that's new. Eh, Bye Icy.

Anyone else I miss?

@Unicorncob; Anything i got to respond to you for or has Strix left 

Wait, I'm done with you right Ranger? If so, you can resume your tour with Pinkie at any time, she'll be waiting for you to get out of the shop or whatever

Edited by louisvillepride

Not if you're a master. Besides, it's not like you carry anything that can be modified, anyway. :lol:

*coughs*grandfather'sbook*coughs* Books can be modded. And even though it's not a spell book, I can upgrade its appearance. I mean his grandfather's book IS old... :eww:

And I'm just sitting here still confused as to how a simple fighting arena gained a terrorist plot and the threat of alicorn genocide

And then assassins and vengeance and murder and sadness and shipping and explosions and rocket launchers and canon characters...

• Brohoof 2

And then assassins and vengeance and murder and sadness and shipping and explosions and rocket launchers and canon characters...

Seriously this is a bigger mess than a Splatoon match

(edited)

And I'm just sitting here still confused as to how a simple fighting arena gained a terrorist plot and the threat of alicorn genocide

Also, Rarity might slip into a mental breakdown and/or give herself to the dark side. And the madness is only beginning. Maybe somepony might even die!  :lol:

*coughs*grandfather'sbook*coughs* Books can be modded. And even though it's not a spell book, I can upgrade its appearance. I mean his grandfather's book IS old... :eww:

The book that you gave to Rarity? Were you planning to take it back?

Edited by Corona de Adamas

Seriously this is a bigger mess than a Splatoon match

Filthy console peasant.

Also, Rarity might slip into a mental breakdown and/or give herself to the dark side. And the madness is only beginning. :lol:

Oh GREAT.

So we have an insane Rarity, a possibly-in-the-future-foalnapped Annette, a presumably dead Ice Blizzard, a pissed-off Wilhelm.....

Yeah, this won't end badly AT ALL.

• Brohoof 3

Also, Rarity might slip into a mental breakdown and/or give herself to the dark side. And the madness is only beginning. Maybe somepony might even die!  :lol:

Someone's gotta save her! :o

Well, not if I'm dead.... :adorkable:

Filthy console peasant.

Oh GREAT.

So we have an insane Rarity, a possibly-in-the-future-foalnapped Annette, a presumably dead Ice Blizzard, a pissed-off Wilhelm.....

Yeah, this won't end badly AT ALL.

It's cool.

This will all be solved BY THE POWER OF DEUS EX MACHINA!!

Filthy console peasant.

Oh GREAT.

Not to mention Luna's problems, Ms. mysterious pony running around in the forest... and we haven't even got to the original plot yet. :lol:

Also, Rarity might slip into a mental breakdown and/or give herself to the dark side. And the madness is only beginning. Maybe somepony might even die!   

I'd love to see that happen :D

Did I mention that Nightmare Moon's back, and another character may permanently die soon?

....I pray to God you mean Ice Blizzard

(edited)

The amount of plot in this simple arena RP is amazing.

It's almost as complicated as kingdom hearts.

Thank Corona for that. Corona has done a lot for the plot of this RP. So thanks, dude, great job!

@

Edited by louisvillepride
  • Brohoof 1