ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

(edited)

That's why you send your marefriend there, and the dude doesn't go. -_-

Wilhelm: Got it! Now, to keep out of the danger zone, I'll need to make a catapult with a proper power to weight ratio, and arguably, I might also want to use a cannon of appropriate size to fire a pony. Wait, no, no, let's play it safe here (for me). Annette, darling, how do you feel about rocket launchers...?

Edited by Orion Caelum
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Wilhelm: Got it! Now, to keep out of the danger zone, I'll need to make a catapult with a proper power to weight ratio, and arguably, I might also want to use a cannon array. Wait, no, no, let's play it safe here. Annette, darling, how do you feel about rocket launchers...?

101 ways to send your marefriend to the spa. :catface:

NOTE TO ALL DUDES: Do NOT got to that spa unless you wanna get ripped to pieces by mares that want...attention. :wacko:

In reference to your most recent post: If Ice gets swarmed at the spa by a bunch of probably horny mares, I'm definitely not going to bring Wilhelm anywhere near there. I mean, the embarrassment alone would create a small nuclear explosion...

Use this as your guide for staying away. :o

Edited by Ice Blizzard

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

Yeah I know the feeling star saber, I know the feeling. To be perfectly honest we should attempt to interact more, but it's difficult given the circumstances.

• Brohoof 1

I now have a character quote for Kazas, as per my last post.

• Brohoof 1

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God, hovering above? At least it is true, that man has no control... Even over his own will.

2l7vqa.jpg

NO NOT THE DANCING THING

Sounds fun

I guess

Oh boy...

Oh stahp it :wub:

i know. 

because im fabulous.

13MUnOr.gif

but yeah, im planning on red/ruby to bump into zenru and cubus having an argument.

I swear you should have the cute tiny pony girls partner up, and roommate all over wherever they sleep. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

GOD MODDING AGAIN!

RING, RING, RING!

lUIlU4l.gif?noredirect

I kinda want IB to bump into her. :P

Isn't it funny how she indirectly talks about her future? ^_^

that would be cool, but not now.

and isnt it though?

• Brohoof 1

2uyqhld.jpg

@@Little Red

its your turn, BTW

I know. I had to talk to family. Still am, but managed to rush-finish my post.

sig-3930141.lUIlU4l.gif

that would be cool, but not now.

and isnt it though?

Oh, I just thought Ruby's name was Ruby.

Not Red. :lol:

@,

I love Red vs. Ruby becoming a befriending session. :lol:

Ruby is awesome, btw. :wub: So cute!

• Brohoof 2