ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

2 things

1) I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, I'm gonna be honest here and say I was just waaay too lazy.

2) I challenge @'s OC because I feel like it.

I can guarantee I did that mention wrong or your money back.

Sorry for not responding.

I got busy.

I'll be challenging him with Skitz.

Ok sounds cool. Just a um I don't know, favor I guess. I just got added to this rp and I'm super excited but I only have one character and I don't mind waiting, but I don't want to get stuck. I'm sure you'll post fine. Just sorta asking not to leave me in the mud I guess. Sorry if that came across as jerky 

Ok sounds cool. Just a um I don't know, favor I guess. I just got added to this rp and I'm super excited but I only have one character and I don't mind waiting, but I don't want to get stuck. I'm sure you'll post fine. Just sorta asking not to leave me in the mud I guess. Sorry if that came across as jerky

I'll do my best.
  • Brohoof 2

I was hoping Devious could be let in. We have been wanting to fight for a while. But it's not my RP.

you could just start a PM. :P you know, to fight.

• 2 weeks later...

@Orion Caelum

Just to let you know, the explosion and the incident in the hall are two different things. One was caused outside, against a monument of Celestia, by a pyromaniac and technicians expert named fuse. The other incident was caused by Luna have a miniature melt down after Night Tracer and her had a fallout. Hence, darkness in the halls and things. Just clearing things up for you.  :lol:

@Orion Caelum

Just to let you know, the explosion and the incident in the hall are two different things. One was caused outside, against a monument of Celestia, by a pyromaniac and technicians expert named fuse. The other incident was caused by Luna have a miniature melt down after Night Tracer and her had a fallout. Hence, darkness in the halls and things. Just clearing things up for you.  :lol:

I'll revise my post, then. 

So, for those of you wondering why I tagged you...Well, Luna's having a bit of a rough time. It will be solved, eventually...possibly...but until it blows over, there's not going to be a nighttime. For a while. Hopefully nopony was planning on stargazing... :lol:

• Brohoof 1

So, for those of you wondering why I tagged you...Well, Luna's having a bit of a rough time. It will be solved, eventually...possibly...but until it blows over, there's not going to be a nighttime. For a while. Hopefully nopony was planning on stargazing... :lol:

Wilhelm's going to be annoyed. If he doesn't have any stars to look at for hours on end, he'll be out of a job! (And a important procrastination method) :P

Probably moreso annoyed that he won't get to ask Luna his question about the shadow magic, which should lead him to his own conclusion at some point. (Luna disappears; no nighttime; mysterious outburst of shadow magic; Night Tracer's existence)

Edited by Orion Caelum

Lektra is going to be annoyed too. Was wondering about all the tags (And lack of one for me as well). As far as her night/sleeping that was catchup to the present day and being morning. Anyway the reason for her being annoyed is cause she works at night. No night, less motivation to work. Interesting.

--------------------

Wow new stuff in the first post. *reads and quotes*

45.) I'm trying to include everyone in some way, shape, or form

Hmm, some character's weren't included. Good try though. :P

81.) New rule actually, this is important. Before you fight someone, you have to say all of what your character possesses for the fight. We once had someone when a fight based off the fact they just poofed an object out of no where... that was really unfair... So don't be that guy.

Is this about me? This is about me right? Not angry or anything, just wondering.

This rule wasn't there when I did that if it's about me, and we need to figure something out if it's about me. Because the object is meant to be summoned. Get back to me please, boss, if it's about me?

Edited by bronislav84

Is this about me? This is about me right? Not angry or anything, just wondering.

This rule wasn't there when I did that if it's about me, and we need to figure something out if it's about me. Because the object is meant to be summoned. Get back to me please, boss, if it's about me?

no, wasnt you. :P it was someone who will remain anonymous to avoid shame. :P

• Brohoof 1

Rhetoric Rash@The Down Trotten has challenged Celestia! And as a challenger of the princesses, he gets to pick the stage, as well as the terms conditions for the match. No weapons, no magic, etc; anything goes. Just let me know when you're ready. :lol:

Edited by Corona de Adamas
  • Brohoof 1

@,

I was thinking the royal palace, just for kicks and giggles. As for the conditions? I and Rhetroic are fine with anything goes XD. Just as long as he can have a pair of hoof cuffs everything is going to be ok. (and yes that may sound bizzare but you'll see why soon enough I'm sure)

• Brohoof 1

@,

I was thinking the royal palace, just for kicks and giggles. As for the conditions? I and Rhetroic are fine with anything goes XD. Just as long as he can have a pair of hoof cuffs everything is going to be ok. (and yes that may sound bizzare but you'll see why soon enough I'm sure)

Hoofcuffs? Sounds kinky.

• Brohoof 2