Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

roleplay world Non-Pony, Skype-Based Roleplaying Games

Melodic Oak

If one were to want to advertise a roleplaying game that they were going to be starting in the near future, that was to be run somewhere outside the scope of the forums (say, through a chat program like Skype) but still set up through the forums, and said game was to be non-pony related, where would one post such a thing?

Would it still belong somewhere in the roleplaying section of the site, as it is technically roleplaying? Or would it belong in, say, the Everfree Forest section due to its non-pony nature (and if so, which subforum would suit it best)?

Sorry to be a bother, I feel I should already know the answer to this, but I honestly just wanted to make sure before I posted so that I didn't ruin an admin's day or something.  :adorkable:

Thanks!

If one were to want to advertise a roleplaying game that they were going to be starting in the near future, that was to be run somewhere outside the scope of the forums (say, through a chat program like Skype) but still set up through the forums, and said game was to be non-pony related, where would one post such a thing?

Would it still belong somewhere in the roleplaying section of the site, as it is technically roleplaying? Or would it belong in, say, the Everfree Forest section due to its non-pony nature (and if so, which subforum would suit it best)?

Sorry to be a bother, I feel I should already know the answer to this, but I honestly just wanted to make sure before I posted so that I didn't ruin an admin's day or something.  :adorkable:

Thanks!

From our current rules

Advertising your own site is not permitted outside of your signature and the website field in your profile. Trying to make money off of our members in any way isn't cool either, whether it involves trying to sell anything on MLP Forums, soliciting donations for any reason, or referring people to some shady rewards program. If you want to advertise or collect money here, please get in touch with an admin to seek permission.

If you are seeking an exception you can PM the Administrators or open a Support Ticket and the Admins will review your request. 

• Brohoof 1

Nothing is going to be sold, nor would I be advertising a website of any kind (my own, or otherwise). It is exactly as I said, just like any other roleplaying game, I would be trying to generate to interest for new possible players.