AmberDust

Theme songs  

37 users have voted

1. 1. Does your OC have a theme song?

• Yes!
    • Yes, I composed it myself!
    • No, but I want one.
    • No, I don't care about theme music.

Not sure how to answer that, so...uh. North?

Twas supposed to be funny. Anywho I went from the far north, back to some old pouncing grounds and am now letting the jungle commune with my instincts. Up among the native tribes I found "Wakes as a Bear" by phil collins, adventurous, playful, exciting, curious. Among my old hunting grounds I found "This Land"; Majestic, shining, expressive, deep. (and painful).   In the jungle.... still listening actually but I'm thinking "A Wonderous Place", The Gorillas" or "One Family" . All can be used to describe a soul/personality, and the growths it may go through by learning/experience or doing what they enjoy. All or most of these songs are by Hans Zimmer despite what the videos say.  

@@cwhip9

Just letting you know I merged your topic on OC  theme songs with one that was already here in Sugarcube Corner.

Thanks. :)

@@cwhip9

Just letting you know I merged your topic on OC  theme songs with one that was already here in Sugarcube Corner.

Thanks. :)

your welcome honestly I forgot I started this topic myself with life getting in the way lol

• 1 month later...

Yes, it's either called Assertive By Skybound, Or Skybound By Assertive, any way it's the song that is playing when I'm beating the crap out of my Worst enemie ( A.K.A. Dark lightning flash, also because my OC is based off of me I Have Made It both my OC and me in pony form.

What's mesme rize's personality like?

That's the problem. His personality dosen't really reflect this song. His Lamia appearance reflect this song more.

He is a very playful Lamia mostly, but lags a few social skills since he lived all of his life in the Everfree.

That's the problem. His personality dosen't really reflect this song. His Lamia appearance reflect this song more.

He is a very playful Lamia mostly, but lags a few social skills since he lived all of his life in the Everfree.

So he's friendly. Does he use hypnosis powers, and does he use them in a friendly way? 

So he's friendly. Does he use hypnosis powers, and does he use them in a friendly way? 

Yes, he does them in a playful way. He dosen't hurt ponies.

Yes, he does them in a playful way. He dosen't hurt ponies.

Cool. I only ask because of the song. I dabble researching musical energies and voodoo just happens to be a double barrel with one barrel aimed at the shooter, or more accurately a double edged sword that will take blood from both it's wielder and their target. It's mostly the instrumental and the way it's sung. Good song though otherwise. Perfect for zoning out or causing others to trance out.