Hello Everypony!

Ninaiso

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was searching Google for a nice community to join and this one really got me!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well, since I do love to draw very much, I was a member of deviantART way back when the show was just starting to come around. My friends began to draw pony OCs, ponysonas, and even ponified characters. I was very curious where all this was coming from, and decided to check out the show. I watched it online and fell in love with the characters. The show was well written and really had a lot of deep life lessons I could learn and relate to. So from then on, I found out when it came on television and followed it ever since!

My name is Ninaiso, and I'm here to join this amazing community of fans for such a wonderful show. ^_^

I'm currently in college majoring in Computer Science with a minor in Graphic Design. I love to draw, read, code, and animate. I also dabble in writing if I'm feeling confident! I have a ponysona, pictured in my avatar that I sketched just before joining this community. Her name is Silverpaint Sundry (though even the name is still a work in progress, as I don't know if I want her coat to be silver anymore) and her special talent is... also a work in progress. :adorkable: BUT I'm pretty happy with her so far!

I also love anime and manga of various types, lot of other cartoons, video games, and music. If you're curious of any of those, feel free to ask!

To name some specific interests of mine... I guess Homestuck, Hetalia, Pokemon, Don't Starve, and Steven Universe.

Twilight Sparkle is my favorite, I relate to her so much.

So yea, that's all I really have so far. Glad to meet you!

• Brohoof 7

Welcome to the forums :D

If you need any assistance or just someone to talk to feel free to send a PM :)

Otherwise there are plenty of threads to explore and friends to make so have fun :D

here's a pinkie and a sleep deprived twilight :P

post-32517-0-99464500-1430111177.gif

post-32517-0-50057500-1430111178.jpg

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Hehe, thank you for the welcome! The Twilight is fitting for me being up at this hour. :P

Nice to meet you! I saw on your profile that you're a furry, so am I! I probably should have mentioned that in my introduction, along with the fact that I also cosplay. I'm never good at these interductions. :derp:

EDIT: Thanks Magneton! They are challenging, but I like that. :smug:

Edited by Ninaiso
  • Brohoof 5

Hehe, thank you for the welcome! The Twilight is fitting for me being up at this hour. :P

Nice to meet you! I saw on your profile that you're a furry, so am I! I probably should have mentioned that in my introduction, along with the fact that I also cosplay. I'm never good at these interductions. :derp:

EDIT: Thanks Magneton! They are challenging, but I like that. :smug:

Cool I want to start getting into cosplay but have no events to go to nearby. I do have a bleach mask I made based off ichigos mask so someday :P

• Brohoof 5

Heya and welcome to the MLP Forums @Ninaiso! Hope you enjoy your stay!

:wacko: Anime, manga, video games, music? Wow. You're going to fit in right at home! Seems like thats pretty much the general interest of most of the people around here!

The community is quite friendly and welcoming here, I'm sure you're going to love meeting our fellow members and engaging in discussion! We've got general media and discussion areas too, so if you're not keen on discussing MLP 24/7 that's the go-to place!

;) Also if so if you've got any embarrassing questions to do with navigation, I'm sure one of us would be happy to assist!

Great to see another new member! Looking forward to seeing you around! ^^

• Brohoof 7

post-31081-0-17680300-1420351588_thumb.png

Hey there Ninaiso, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or friend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And there's a Twilight Sparkle fan club on here, if you're interested~ ^_^

Alicorn_Twilight_Sparkle_by_artist-feli.

• Brohoof 7

Welcome to the forums Ninaiso we are glad to have you apart of our community, that is a very nice sketch of your OC I also love to draw both traditional and digital more so with digital with doing vectors of ponies for people.

Talk about things in common I'm also big into anime what anime's are your favorites or are currently watching?

I guess I should wrap this up though I hope you enjoy your stay here and make lots of new friends.  ^_^

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a super duper awesome time here  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 4

Hello my friend=)=)=) and welcome to this happy pony forum site of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have great and fun pony times here =)=)=)=)=)=) with this happy friendly community =)=)=)=) and meet many of the happy ponies here =)=)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)!

• Brohoof 4

Oh wow, so many welcomes! Thank you everypony, I'm feeling right at home.

Crimson, thanks much! I'll keep that in mind and I appreciate the help.

Senpai, thank you for the welcome! I love the Twilight touch to it! I'll be sure to join the fan club and thank you for the link!

Lemon Stripe, thank you! I hope so too!

Intenzifier, thanks! I love doing digital as well, but due to the tragedy of my drawing tablet breaking I've been sticking to traditional. It's not too bad though! As for anime, a lot of popular picks are pretty interesting so far! Attack on Titan, Blue Exorcist, and Kill la Kill are a few. I also love Ouran Highschool Host Club, Clannad, The Tenchi Series, Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hetalia, and The Devil is a Part-Timer to name a few!

JonasDarkmane, thank you! That's such an adorable picture!

ooBrony, thank you very much! I'll be sure to ask if I have any questions!

Stardust Balance, thank you! Nice to meet a fellow Twilight Sparkle fan! I'll be sure to explore!

I love Jelly Otter, haha yes for sure! I'm feeling very much at home already!

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!   :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!   :muffins:

• Brohoof 3

Intenzifier, thanks! I love doing digital as well, but due to the tragedy of my drawing tablet breaking I've been sticking to traditional. It's not too bad though! As for anime, a lot of popular picks are pretty interesting so far! Attack on Titan, Blue Exorcist, and Kill la Kill are a few. I also love Ouran Highschool Host Club, Clannad, The Tenchi Series, Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hetalia, and The Devil is a Part-Timer to name a few!

Quite a selection you got there interesting when I compare it to what I watch so many that I haven't watched yet though Deathnote and FullMetal Alchemist are a couple of my favorites.

• Brohoof 3