Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking For a Display Shelf For My Ponies

EquestriaGuy

I currently own a couple dozen brushables, plus many of the Funko collectables, including the huge Princess ones. I also have the Derpy and Vinyl Scratch SDCC exclusives. Can anyone recommend a good sized display cabinet that stands above desk height, and can fit even the huge Funko figures?

• Brohoof 1

https://www.menards.com/main/building-materials/shelves-shelving-units/decorative-wall-mounted-shelving/35-5-white-decorative-shelf-kit/p-1466939-c-12664.htm

I bought these, and also the corner free standing wall mounted ones. They're great! I put all my Star trek and pony figures on a bunch of these shelves. They are big enough to hold my tea pot collection too.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Oh, I never checked up on this thread. Thanks for the response :)

I think I might go with a display table, rather than a cabinet or shelf. It would be more practical given how my computer room is set up.

It's not a cabinet, but I use a book shelf I bought at Big Lots for $30.00. If you set them up well, it actually holds quite a lot of statues and figures. I have my Funko statues and brushables on it. I use the boxes of the Funkos to create a layered effect to display them all well. Just an idea  ;)