Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop PucksterV's Sig and Avi Request shop [closed for catch up]

Pucksterv

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are still doing this, then could I request a Sig??

I would like a background as this:

post-34703-0-12731900-1441212685.jpg

I would like it to Have my username in blue color

Also, could you add a luna to the sides ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks!! 

@@MLPFanPony,

Done! If you want me to change anything (like a different vector or something) just let me know. I'm always happy to change anything :lol:

untitled_drawing_by_pucksterv-d9849i3.pn

Is it possible to get a Silver Staff avatar from you?

Thank you if you can!

Sure thing! I'll get right on it :)

Edited by Pucksterv

Would it be possible to get a signature of Derpy? 

With like "Love Muffin" on it, something cute like that. :)

Sure thing! I'll get right on it  :)

@@Stardust*,

Alright, done! Let me know if I need to change anything. :)

untitled_drawing_by_pucksterv-d984jrd.pn

Edited by Pucksterv

Hey, if you want to. Could you please make a sig with these three in them? I would like the text to be. "I, Kivil, am the proud owner of the Creative Brony House" and at the bottom in smaller text "Vectors by: Pripyat Pony" (If you would like you can choose the background)

L9d566h.gif

CPGf7gU.gif

XcDKNDa.gif

Edited by Kivil

Hey, if you want to. Could you please make a sig with these three in them? I would like the text to be. "I, Kivil, am the proud owner of the Creative Brony House" and at the bottom in smaller text "Vectors by: Pripyat Pony" (If you would like you can choose the background)

Sorry it took so long to respond.

I see you already got yourself a signature and sadly I won't be able to make on for you. The program I use doesn't support gifs so I can't use those images you gave me.

Sorry it took so long to respond.

I see you already got yourself a signature and sadly I won't be able to make on for you. The program I use doesn't support gifs so I can't use those images you gave me.

Is it possible for me to change it? Like from .gif to .png?

Could u do an avatar pic 4 me plz she's the one on the right

Alright, I see what I can do :)

@@CrystalMidnight,

So I tried using the image you gave me but the result doesn't looks very good. It very pixelated... Do you perhaps have a different image I can use?

Can I get a signeture for my charcter Chrome Shadow?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65030817/pony/chrome_shadow___by_Dapper%20Charmer.png

Maybe with a stary background  and her name in a gothic style? And part of her cutie mark in the corner:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65030817/pony/chrome%20shadow%20cutie%20mark.0.png

I'll get right on it :) 

One thing, by stary you mean what exactly?

Edited by Pucksterv

Starry, sorry, my spell check wasn't giving me the proper spelling,  I want a night sky like background, but not a black or blue night sky, something like purple or dark violet. Maybe even have the stars colored similar to twilight sparkles cutie-mark.

@@TwistedGear,

I'm sorry it's been taking such a long time to make your signature. I seem to be have a lot of problems with the program I'm using. Could maybe post the picture of the cutiemark on here, but from a different source. I fear because the picture is from dropbox, the picture is protected and keeps me from using it.