Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Strange Sounds - My Music Project

Moony the Cat

I haven't finished listening to the first song, but this is kinda cool. I would recommend using multiple themes perhaps, and give the wobbles some effects maybe. A flanger might be nice. The style is pleasant however. I love the long decay/release times.

• Brohoof 1

I haven't finished listening to the first song, but this is kinda cool. I would recommend using multiple themes perhaps, and give the wobbles some effects maybe. A flanger might be nice. The style is pleasant however. I love the long decay/release times.

Multiple Themes ? You mean more different Melodys and samples?

Well, the music was made in Audiosauna, which is a free program in the net and in a beta version at the moment.

I cant use more than 10 different instruments/drums , so im kind off limited there.I tried to make as much variety as possible. Well,except for the long refrains because i like if refrains stay a little longer than usual. :please:

Give the Wobbles some effect? Uh...i dont know which specific sample you mean but i have no experience in adding effects and i never did it before. I could try it but i have to learn it first  :adorkable:

Flanger? Ive read what it is but i never heard of it before. And i think i dont have such a thing or program as of now. :wacko:

" The style is pleasant however. " Thanks  :squee:  Im always kinda afraid it hurts to listen too. Because my songs always end up being to loud, because i add to much stuff in the final refrains  :lol:  Im remember my childhood, in which i did a song like 20 minutes, and added much different samples and my mother came in to the room and asked me " what is that sound ? " " Im making music. " " Music? Im only hearing that terrible loud noise. "

Yeah...

I guess its good that audiosauna only give me limited samples to use. And a limited time of 9 minutes  :lol:

" I love the long decay/release times. " YAY, someone like me  :yay:  And the release time? Well, the release time is kinda wrong XD Very wrong.

First off, i made the Markiplier Song before the Marionette song, so the order in songcloud is wrong. And second i uploaded the Markiplier Song months ago on youtube.I only had a lot of haters, because i thought it would be fun, to annoy antibronies on youtube, with silly videos. So i kinda had to delete the song there. And months later i came to the idea to upload it on tumblr and soundcloud instead.

you might look at fl studio; the demo can be used rather effectively. you can still use what you're currently using, but fl has some built in effects such as flangers.

don't worry about using lots of layers! =3 sandy vee produced katy Perry's "firework" with over 100 tracks xP

I've got to prepare for a final at the moment, but I will be sure to follow you on soundcloud later. I look forward to hearing your music!

• 2 months later...