Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi!

Cinderpaw

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: I go to youtube alot and always see lots of pony pictures all over the place, I wonder what its all about and message one of the people and they send me here so here I am!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I have only watch 4 episodes so far so I dont think I am fan yet :D but we will see

I dont really like to post much personal stuff on net due to problem in the past with weird people from MMO and such but I am just young adult from germany currently doing apprenticeship in psychology mainly criminal psychology which very interesting.  I am huge gaming nerd with spending too much time in front of PC but I do other hobby like jog, running, Tai Kwondo and Tai chi. When come to gender I consider to be Gender neutral but that dont matter much

Thank you for the read also I will need alot of help here I want to do lots of things with Profile but dont know how

• Brohoof 9

hello it's nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=) I hope you can enjoy your time here =)=)=)=)=) meeting many of the pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=) and have fun time here =)=)=) yay =)

Thank you for the read also I will need alot of help here I want to do lots of things with Profile but dont know how

What things=)?

• Brohoof 8

Hello and welcome to the MLP forums. I hope you enjoy it and I hope you make some great friends. If you need anything, you can always send a pm to any one here. Enjoy and have a great time! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 8

Hello and welcome to the forums Cinderpaw! If you have any questions feel free to ask :) I hope you will have a great time here and make alot of new friends! Im looking forward to seeing you around :)

And lastly... BROHOOF! :D

sig-3751589.sig-3751589.sig-3749637.sig-

• Brohoof 6

Hey there Cinderpaw! (Yay, another Warrior's fan!) Welcome to MLPForums! If you have any questions, I'm always available to be asked-- or of course if you want more professional help, you can always ask mods/admins. :3 Have a wonderful day!

• Brohoof 4

post-31081-0-95536700-1420351681_thumb.png

Hi Cinderpaw, and welcome to the forums, and to the show! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

What things in particular do you need help with? :fluttershy:

590097__safe_pinkie+pie_animated_smile_c

• Brohoof 6

Howdy Cinderpaw! Welcome to Poniverse! :pinkie: We are an exceptionally friendly community, so you'll have no trouble finding some new buddies here! If you ever need anything, or just want a chat, you are always welcome to PM me. :D

Also, I can help with the profile set up if you wish. Send me over a PM and I'll be more than happy to lend a hoof.

I can't wait to see you around the forums,

- Nectar. *hugs*

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

sig-3752975.sig-3750730.sig-3748723.sig-
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!    :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!    :muffins:

• Brohoof 4

Welcome! Nice to see another pony joining us. Wish you tons of fun and a lot of new friends here. Please, take a cupcake and some cider too. It's on the house! ;):lol:

• Brohoof 1