web Craziest thing you heard on the internet

RainbowDashie2000

I heard about this guy named mr.happy on instagram. People say he makes people cut and mr.happy tells them if you cut your beautiful and he has them direct message there cuts so he can post it on his page. There are now a lot of stop mr.happy accounts on instagram now.

• Brohoof 2

mlp_fim_signature___20__cooler_in_ten_se

(edited)

Most of the stuff I've seen is some DeepWeb stuff on 8chan and wacked up boards like /suicide/ (a board on how to kill yourself) and

/baphomet/ (a board decated to ruin your life) and /gamergatehq/ (a board for GamerGate)

:comeatus:

Edited by MLG4Ever

*Boops You Nose!*

Keeping this thread SFW, I think the craziest thing I ever saw was an actual cult of people in Germany who pretty much worshipped Gadget from Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers. They'd organise weekly meetups and gather just to talk about and produce fanart of this one character.

sig-7791.876021-t7CGn4DkVygiJMuG_zpsppwd

+~ Liebe ist für alle da ~+

My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/shikarilukari

(edited)

Keeping this thread SFW, I think the craziest thing I ever saw was an actual cult of people in Germany who pretty much worshipped Gadget from Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers. They'd organise weekly meetups and gather just to talk about and produce fanart of this one character.

Well that's Russia, actually.

It's not that weird, if you think about it.

Edited by Positively Pinkie