Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey there, everypony!

DasCapschen

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Dailymotion -> Equestria.tv -> Poniverse -> MLP Forums

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Some years ago I found a clan member to be a brony, and I asked myself how one could like the show (we all thought it first, right?) but I didn't investigate further.Just a few months ago the topic of MLP came back up (I think a MLP reference in some youtube video, I don't quite recall) and I remembered these "strange people" so I decided to grab a month of Netflix and watched Season 1-3, just few episodes in I was addicted.

Hej everypony!

CAPTNCAPS (quite the original name, don't you think?) just joined the in the ranks of the bronies ^^

I am currently 16 years old and live in Germany, I do some hobby game development in my free time and try to learn as much about programming as possible before going to university in a few years.

I also like drawing and writing very much, but I am not that good at either :P

Oh, and you should know that I use smileys like others use punctuation...

Fluttershy is best pony :yay:

• Brohoof 14

Hello =)=)=))==)=)=) it's nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the happy pony forum =)=)=)=)=) I hope you can enjoy your time here =)=)=) with the ponies and pony friends =)=)=)=)=) having fun times =)=)=)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)

I also like use smileys YAY =)=)=)=)

• Brohoof 8

Hello and welcome to the forums! I'm glad you joined the site and I hope you have a great time here! If you'd like, feel free to pm any of us at any time. :squee:

Ooh, what type of programming have you done? :ooh:

• Brohoof 9

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). Germany, NICE :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 7

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png
Heya CAPTNCAPS, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And there's a Fluttershy fan club here, if you're interested~ ;)

What kind of things do you like to draw, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

Oh, and you should know that I use smileys like others use punctuation...
Same here :P

large.jpeg

• Brohoof 9

Hello CAPTNCAPS, and welcome to the forums!  :D

I hope you have a great time here and make lots of friends!  :)

If you ever require assistance you can always PM either me or the other forum members =)

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

Ah, so many answers so fast D:
I am overwhelmed... for all the forums I know, I could sleep a night before any answers

Thanks to y'all ♥

@@DashYoshi
Well,I have done some simple things in C++ like calculators and stuff, it's basically learning, but I have also put some time with C# into the Unity Engine :)
I am very interested in video games and would love to spend my future there ^^

@

Thanks for the link! :)
I draw only when I feel like it (which probably explains why I am not very good at it) :D
So that also means I draw whatever I feel like, sometimes characters or strange shapes and try to spot things in it ^^

Edited by CAPTNCAPS
  • Brohoof 6

welcome to the forums,@, awesome to have ya!

i'm sure you'll fit in just right. i believe there are quite a few german members on here :D

anyway, if you ever need any help on here, feel free to ask me or anypony really. i'm sure everybody will be willing to help you out!

hope to see you posting around!

• Brohoof 6

Hello my friend and welcome to MLP Forums! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time here. Have questions? Feel free to ask me or a fellow member here. I hope you have a wonderful time here!! :D

• Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome to the forums CAPTNCAPS! If you have any questions feel free to ask :) I hope you'll make alot of new friends here and have a great time! I'm looking forward to seeing you around!

And lastly... BROHOOF!

sig-3767569.sig-3766815.sig-3766311.sig-

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

sig-3777261.sig-3767113.sig-3757471.sig-
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!    :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!    :muffins:

Fluttershy is best pony :yay:

You misspelled Derpy. :muffins:

• Brohoof 5

Welcome! Nice to see another pony joining us. Wish you tons of fun and a lot of new friends here. Please, take a cupcake and some cider too. It's on the house! ;):lol:

• Brohoof 4