Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TomokoKuroki

*Upon Arrival*

My mistake in speech, horses, ponies, honestly I can't tell much difference myself. Is one...smaller than the other? Well, they most certainly were tiny horses. Like the ones you have around now, with the absence of the Uni-Ponies and Pegasus population.

Now, there are certain dangers to discuss..including those of..external threat. I've heard tale of alternate Celestia's. Many of the United Federation fear centuries of rule may have...done, something, to your neural pathways. Either you've magically split into a group of Celestia's, or you have a mental disorder. Either way, this can cause problems as powerfully as the Un-Ted returning..at least we've experience. Mind explaining this issue, after we've settled the land rights?

No, horses and ponies are not the same animals. It is kind of like comparing wolves to coyotes. Both are similar, but different animals. And yes, ponies are smaller than our horse cousins.

As for the whole "Other Celestia's" thing...how much have you heard about that... :ph34r:? *Bites her lip*

Is the planet Equestria is on, heliocentric, terrocentric or orthoplanar?

(Eg: Respectively, does the planet orbit the sun, sun orbit the planet, or is a flat world)

The sun and moon both orbit the planet. As you know I maintain the sun's orbit, and Luna controls the moon's orbit. Equestria is not a flat world either, more and more of it is being discovered each day.

• Brohoof 1

I've heard enough to know only a fool would arrive without a security team. *Pats his side, to some obscured object under his adorable outfit* If you happen to be the "Frisky" type, Master Miyagi would be glad to have two points sticking from your head; your horn, and his Ninja-To. If you are the "Iron-Hoof" one who loves shooting the messenger, E.L.I.T.E. Mahoney has been waiting for his team to use their new training against quadrupeds. *Lifts up his paws* Look, I'm sorry if these precautions seem somewhat..."rude", but I can't take any chances. I mean, your guards are laughable, even Daddles could have gotten past them. But you, I can't take any risks.

Now, if you don't mine elaborating on these..."Other" Celestias?

(edited)

Yeah..molestia actually fell in love with me. Plus luna tried to rape me and you came to rape me as well. But i rape back.

You sure do have some wild fantasies there pony! But I do love all of my citizens.

That sounds consensual and therefore not rape.

I agree with this one.

Posted Image

Well, I can't think of any more questions atm, but thank you for your time, Princess

Alright, no problem! Feel free to come by again! :)

Posted Image

I've heard enough to know only a fool would arrive without a security team. *Pats his side, to some obscured object under his adorable outfit* If you happen to be the "Frisky" type, Master Miyagi would be glad to have two points sticking from your head; your horn, and his Ninja-To. If you are the "Iron-Hoof" one who loves shooting the messenger, E.L.I.T.E. Mahoney has been waiting for his team to use their new training against quadrupeds. *Lifts up his paws* Look, I'm sorry if these precautions seem somewhat..."rude", but I can't take any chances. I mean, your guards are laughable, even Daddles could have gotten past them. But you, I can't take any risks.

Now, if you don't mine elaborating on these..."Other" Celestias?

You shouldn't under estimate all of my guards. Unicorns, especially trained ones are not to be trifled with. And honestly you are not getting on my good side with all of these threats you have been making. I let you into my palace, and you are giving me threats?

​Just because you brought protection doesn't guarantee your safety..so make sure you chose your words carefully.

So I'll give you a chance to restart all over again.

(This is going to go nowhere fast with just 2 people. I suggest you make this into an actual Rp and get more people involved. All up to now can be a backstory or something.)

Posted Image

Edited by CeIestia

So, how did you and Luna come into exsistence? Did you two just pop out of nowhere some time during the universe?

Also, how and why have you connected with another relatively chaotic world called Earth through the internet?

No we had parents, but they've passed on a long long time ago.

Posted Image

As for how I am even here, speaking to you I asked Pinkie Pie to assist me with that task as I am not too knowledgeable about breaking the 4th wall as she is.

As for how I am even here, speaking to you I asked Pinkie Pie to assist me with that task as I am not too knowledgeable about breaking the 4th wall as she is.

But why do you want to talk with a species where they arn't surprised others have killed each other?

But why do you want to talk with a species where they arn't surprised others have killed each other?

It's the individuals that are responsible, not the species as a whole. For the most part, everypony who has asked me questions have been very kind and non murderous. I find your kind to be fascinating Is there anything wrong with that?

Posted Image

Is the management of the City of Canterlot under your direct jurisdiction, or a Lord-Mayor?

It is under rule by me, and when I am away on errands Luna is in charge. Prince Blueblood is last resort...and he has never had the opportunity of looking after Canterlot for us, and he probably wont.

Posted Image

A fanfic (Game of Reality if I remember correctly) suggested that you have no, or very little actual powers, that the power of your magic, and everything you do all comes from a collection of magical stones you collected on an epic quest, is this true, and wheter it is or not, how do you feel about that?

A fanfic (Game of Reality if I remember correctly) suggested that you have no, or very little actual powers, that the power of your magic, and everything you do all comes from a collection of magical stones you collected on an epic quest, is this true, and wheter it is or not, how do you feel about that?

​I've not read many fanfics to be honest, though I do admire creativity, and good penmanship. Perhaps I'll give it a look. I have a feeling the stones are the Elements of harmony which me and Luna are no longer connected to. However, we are both still powerful beings as we still use powerful magic and enchantments.

As it is a Fanfic, it necessarily isn't interpreted as the truth, so I don't take offense or negativity to it, but I do applaud the possible creativity that is in this story.

Posted Image

I find your kind to be fascinating Is there anything wrong with that?

Not at all.

It's just, I've always viewed humanity as abunch of Discords without the god powers.

Anyways, you've heard of the crazy things that happen in Ponyville, and even though they are resolved nearly all the time thanks to your student and her friends, why haven't you stationed some kind of defence for the small town, especially since it's located so closely to the Everfree?

Another off topic question: The Elements of Harmony, besides being in the top ten as the most deadly weapons in the entire universe, and spewing destructive rainbows against ancient evil god like beings, do they really do anything else?

An example of what I mean: Another deadly universe superweapon called Halo also serves as a habitat ring world animals can survive on.

Posted Image

You manipulated my sister?! How dare you! And why would you want such a thing?

you see...in my dimension you have been slain by nightmare moon! now she is the ruler in my dimension!

so i now hunger for blood you see i just infiltrated twilight sparkles house, captured twilight and shot spike in the chest so he didnt stop me by sending

a letter to you! *evil laugh* and im in the evil-state again lol!

Edited by twider

​I've not read many fanfics to be honest, though I do admire creativity, and good penmanship. Perhaps I'll give it a look. I have a feeling the stones are the Elements of harmony which me and Luna are no longer connected to. However, we are both still powerful beings as we still use powerful magic and enchantments.

As it is a Fanfic, it necessarily isn't interpreted as the truth, so I don't take offense or negativity to it, but I do applaud the possible creativity that is in this story.

Posted Image

No, there are only 6 Elements of Harmony, correct? I don't remember how many, but many, many, more then 6 stones

(edited)

Not at all.

It's just, I've always viewed humanity as abunch of Discords without the god powers.

Anyways, you've heard of the crazy things that happen in Ponyville, and even though they are resolved nearly all the time thanks to your student and her friends, why haven't you stationed some kind of defence for the small town, especially since it's located so closely to the Everfree?

Another off topic question: The Elements of Harmony, besides being in the top ten as the most deadly weapons in the entire universe, and spewing destructive rainbows against ancient evil god like beings, do they really do anything else?

An example of what I mean: Another deadly universe superweapon called Halo also serves as a habitat ring world animals can survive on.

I am sorry to hear you see "humanity" like that :(. Have you tried showing them the lessons of friendship?

As for the protection, It is really no trouble at all for me to be able to get to Ponyville. When Twilight caused some havoc with her want it, need it spell I arrived not to long after the spell was cast. However, there hasn't been must reason to send actual town guards there as the everfree forest doesn't seem to be affecting the residents of Ponyville that much unless they go in there and disturb the creatures inside.

They are the purest forms of the elements that make up harmony and friendship. With that said, they can turn the meanest ponies into friends (As seen in the discord episodes), and the rainbows they spew make a fabulous shampoo that Rainbow Dash pays for to keep her mane bring and radiant. (you didn't hear it from me ;) ).

you see...in my dimension you have been slain by nightmare moon! now she is the ruler in my dimension!

so i now hunger for blood you see i just infiltrated twilight sparkles house, captured twilight and shot spike in the chest so he didnt stop me by sending

a letter to you! *evil laugh* and im in the evil-state again lol!

Posted Image

You better not harm Twilight...is Spike okay? just feast on the blood in your own dimension!

Edited by CeIestia

How does reproduction work in Equestria? I've noticed that pony-kind do not appear to have genitalia

If the magic between 2 lovers is strong enough, they will produce a baby with the said magic. That is why babies are so precious.

Posted Image

Have you ever been married?

And if you would have a child with a normal pony, would there be a possibility that he/she would be an alicorn or immortal too?

No, I've never been married...

Posted Image

And yes, if I was to have a child with a non-alicorn pony there is the chance that it could be born a Earth pony, Unicorn, Pegasus, or Alicorn. Of course what other kind of pony it could be born as would be determined by the pony I had the child with weather he was one of the 3.

But I'll be honest, if I was to have a child, I would hope he/she would be an alicorn too..

If the magic between 2 lovers is strong enough, they will produce a baby with the said magic. That is why babies are so precious.

Posted Image

No, I've never been married...

Posted Image

And yes, if I was to have a child with a non-alicorn pony there is the chance that it could be born a Earth pony, Unicorn, Pegasus, or Alicorn. Of course what other kind of pony it could be born as would be determined by the pony I had the child with weather he was one of the 3.

But I'll be honest, if I was to have a child, I would hope he/she would be an alicorn too..

Apollo: Mother...... whats up with that? Not recognizing that you have an awesome pegasus son like me?

yes well...it true...Luna did tried to rape me...It was kinda scary...just ask her yourself.

I just might have to ask her...Posted Image

How does your hair keep flowing like that?

Don't tell me you use 'magic' for that too?

Or do you always carry a fan around with you?

Oh no I don't use magic to make it flow. It IS magic!

Posted Image

Apollo: Mother...... whats up with that? Not recognizing that you have an awesome pegasus son like me?

​Ummm...this is awkward....Oh dear...

Posted Image