Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TomokoKuroki

(reading everything going on with Wildcard and Judas is tempting to start another RP, but I don't think I will yet)

I've been reading your discussion with Judas, and I'm starting to become concerned myself, I know you are perfectly capable of handling things yourself, but I want you to know I'm willing to help if need be

I thought about such RP myself. One with the people from the ask threads, just playing a roleplay about living in Equestria that don't really has a goal sounds nice to me :)

• Brohoof 1

I apologize for my earlier behaviours, Princess, but the stupidity of some of the stories has been bothering me for a while and I guess it finally got out, do you have any tips to help me manage my issues like that? (anger management, what not to tolerate, etc)

(edited)

(reading everything going on with Wildcard and Judas is tempting to start another RP, but I don't think I will yet)

I've been reading your discussion with Judas, and I'm starting to become concerned myself, I know you are perfectly capable of handling things yourself, but I want you to know I'm willing to help if need be

I appreciate your concern, and if I do need it, you are more than welcome to help me out!

Not really a question...

THANK YOU FOR THE PIE!

No problem!

Posted Image

sorry but im gonna need some of her blood for research *cuts a gentle scar in twilights back left leg*

*twilight starts screaming even though its a small wound* *you can hear twilights scream in the distance* *blood starts gently coming out of the gentle wound* *takes some of the blood* *tends wound* *teleports back to my dimension while leaving the chained twilight behind*

*drinks twilights blood* *random voice outta nowhere* NEW ABILITY!!! MUTATE INTO ANYTHING YOU WANT!!!!!

Posted Image

How has everypony's ask threads gotten so f'ed up? Everypony was dealing with Interdimensional Teleportation a short while ago, that was solved, but now we have some demented dude who thinks he leads an army of trddy bears, won't shut up about the UnTed whatever dafuq that is, we have / that guy who claims to be Derpy from a different dimension, you were dealing with the possibilty of a war with teddy bear guy, then you made some sort of treaty and you're now dealing with a phsycopathic kidnapper and dealing with selling land...

My question for you good princess is what the fuck is going on?

I honestly have no idea. I honestly don't.

Posted Image

I thought about such RP myself. One with the people from the ask threads, just playing a roleplay about living in Equestria that don't really has a goal sounds nice to me :)

There is nothing wrong with RPs that have no real set goal sometimes I feel.

Indeed it does, indeed you have, indeed I like

It seems we are on agreement.

Hello princess i am the prince of darkness and my father wants me to *clears throat* find love so i ask if i may stay in your empire for a few day's until my father finaly gives up

Posted Image

You can stay under one condition. You don't plan anything nefarious do you?

Edited by CeIestia

I apologize for my earlier behaviours, Princess, but the stupidity of some of the stories has been bothering me for a while and I guess it finally got out, do you have any tips to help me manage my issues like that? (anger management, what not to tolerate, etc)

Posted Image

Well to answer your question, I would recomend going to a therapist or an professional to see what the best things you can do would be. I am not a therapist, however I do still have some wisdom to lend to you :).

I would recommend that you try to release your anger in a healthy way, such as exercising, writing, reading, or even playing a video game. (That's what Luna does ;) ) As for things to tolerate, and not tolerate it is very simple for me personally. I tolerate any and everypony, but if you become a threat to me, or my citizens then I wont stand for that.

My best suggestion is when next something comes off as idiotic, or annoying, just try to let that go and either walk away, or respectfully discuss it with the person above you. I hope any if not all of this has helped.

[[Actually, I could use some help with the actual story making before I cast it out there...]]

Posted Image

I thought you had it down? You seemed to at least. Sadly I am not much of a story writer, but there are very talented ponies around here that are, I would ask them for help!

(edited)

How did you obtain the power to raise the sun?

Posted Image

I had the ability to raise the sun since I was a filly. I just had to focus and train my magic to do so. It took a while, but I got the hang of it at a fairly young age. Basically when me and Luna got out cutie marks, we were able to raise and lower the sun and moon. Though for a time, until Luna was born I had to cover the moon and stars as well, which was even harder for me to do than the sun.

Edited by CeIestia

Posted Image

I had the ability to raise the sun since I was a filly. I just had to focus and train my magic to do so. It took a while, but I got the hang of it at a fairly young age. Basically when me and Luna got out cutie marks, we were able to raise and lower the sun and moon. Though for a time, until Luna was born I had to cover the moon and stars as well, which was even harder for me to do than the sun.

So wait, how did the system work BEFORE you were born?

And before that?

Posted Image

I am afraid that is how it always has been. All of the Unicorns would gather and combine their magic and energy towards the duty we fulfill today (And night in Luna's case).

No, I have no need to learn how to teleport to the moon. :)

well can you condense solar energy to create i high powered beam or explosive, before i learned dark magic, i learned light, if i want to , i can create a miniature supernova, dus thou have such an ability?

well can you condense solar energy to create i high powered beam or explosive, before i learned dark magic, i learned light, if i want to , i can create a miniature supernova, dus thou have such an ability?

Posted Image

Yes, but what kind of a Princess would I be if I demonstrated that in Equestria?

• Brohoof 1

touche, but can you do the same with lunar energy, thats a tough one to use, since it consists of geothermal energy, using an ice like attack instead of a fire based one, as is the solar. Seems more like Lunas speciality though.

Edited by Draco

touche, but can you do the same with lunar energy, thats a tough one to use, since it consists of geothermal energy, using an ice like attack instead of a fire based one, as is the solar. Seems more like Lunas speciality though.

Posted Image

You would be correct in that is Luna's area of expertise. However, I had to handle the moon for a while before she was born, and when I had to banish her. So I am not useless with the moon and the stars that go with the moon.

hmm quite, did this conversation begin to revolve right around space related abilities...

scratch that, it did, even so, can you do this. *generated a small controlled black hole, about the size of a watermelon* i dont know where i learned to do this, but i will gladly donate it to magic studies. *puts it in glass orb* But seriously, can you do that.

hmm quite, did this conversation begin to revolve right around space related abilities...

scratch that, it did, even so, can you do this. *generated a small controlled black hole, about the size of a watermelon* i dont know where i learned to do this, but i will gladly donate it to magic studies. *puts it in glass orb* But seriously, can you do that.

Posted Image

​That is too dangerous to use so close to Equestria! No I cannot, nor would I if I could.

I will have Twilight examine it under extreme caution.

dont worry, as long as you keep objects from a 2 inch radius of it, you will be safe, thats why i have it contained

fun fact: black holes are not just distorted space, it is also a black inner inferno that absorbs light, so if you look into it, you see nothing, but look out, you can see. So you have to have strong fire and dark magic to make it. It would be a tag team effort for you and Luna to make it.

Edited by Draco

Curious... If I didn't see it with my own eyes, I'd say it's scientifically impossible, due to it's small size... Then again, this is a land where its inhabitants rule the seasons, its rulers the sun and moon and all with the use of magic.
  • Brohoof 1

To be honest, i dont think its theoredicly possible, but i did it anyway. Maybe i walked through portals so much that it left me with slight spacial control. You see, my super nova, or as call it, the "sun bomb" technique is just a high powered fire and light attack, not an actual star explosion. So i cant use it as evidence to the spacial capabilities. Back in my realm, i have scientist studying what i do around the clock, for if you look above me, there is a floating camera, they know im here as well. Then again, i did raise a dragon that can time warp at any given time, to any given time.

Edited by Draco
  • Brohoof 1

dont worry, as long as you keep objects from a 2 inch radius of it, you will be safe, thats why i have it contained

fun fact: black holes are not just distorted space, it is also a black inner inferno that absorbs light, so if you look into it, you see nothing, but look out, you can see. So you have to have strong fire and dark magic to make it. It would be a tag team effort for you and Luna to make it.

I see, well I am sure it will be an valuable addition to the discoveries of magic. Twilight should like the new assignment I have planned for her.

Curious... If I didn't see it with my own eyes, I'd say it's scientifically impossible, due to it's small size... Then again, this is a land where its inhabitants rule the seasons, its rulers the sun and moon and all with the use of magic.

We also can do time-travel. And you really should just spend a day with Pinkie pie, that will explain everything.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1