Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TomokoKuroki

Why is your horn so much longer than the average unicorn?

Because I am not a Unicorn. Alicorns buy nature have much longer horns than the unicorns. Some like to think it is linked to the power of the said alicorn. But I feel it is just the way alicorns are born.

Because I am not a Unicorn. Alicorns buy nature have much longer horns than the unicorns. Some like to think it is linked to the power of the said alicorn. But I feel it is just the way alicorns are born.

I think you mean "by".

Regardless, to say that alicorns have sur-normal proportions is to state a thing is shaped like itself. But even compared to an average Alicorn, can or would you say that your horn is long?

I think you mean "by".

Regardless, to say that alicorns have sur-normal proportions is to state a thing is shaped like itself. But even compared to an average Alicorn, can or would you say that your horn is long?

Posted Image

Yeah that was a typo haha. And yes, I would agree and say that my horn is on the long side.

wow, i guess life crystals are rare in this world, you don't even know about them, if you see a green orbicular gem, use it to heal any and all wounds

Alright I'll keep that in mind if any such situation is at hand. I'll put it on a scroll for anypony who needs such information.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Can you tell us about your parents?They must have been godly ponies the fact that you raise the sun,and Luna the moon,right?

Edited by Xent

(edited)

Can you tell us about parents?They must have been godly ponies the fact that you and Luna raise the sun and her the moon,right? B)

Sadly, we can't remember a lot about them. We lost our parents at a young age.

Posted Image

They were very warming and kind. My mother taught me all about the sun and how to raise it. And my father taught me about the moon, and how to raise it until Luna was born. When she was born, she had better mastery of raising the moon. As we grew up, they taught us the most important lessons on friendship so that one day we can teach other ponies what we have learned. Eventually they passed away and I had to look after Luna, and myself.

But if it wasn't for them we probably would not of made it to where we are today. We love our parents very much, and when we raise the sun and moon we like to picture their faces in them.

Posted Image

Edited by CeIestia
  • Brohoof 3

greetings dear sister.

we finally found your tread.

would it be ok if we take a look at how you are communicating with our loyal subjects?

we feel like we have allot to learn about communicating with them.

some still seem to be verry distand since nightmare night.

greetings,

Luna

post-1283-0-90105400-1334689773_thumb.png

Sadly, we can't remember a lot about them. We lost our parents at a young age.

Posted Image

They were very warming and kind. My mother taught me all about the sun and how to raise it. And my father taught me about the moon, and how to raise it until Luna was born. When she was born, she had better mastery of raising the moon. As we grew up, they taught us the most important lessons on friendship so that one day we can teach other ponies what we have learned. Eventually they passed away and I had to look after Luna, and myself.

But if it wasn't for them we probably would not of made it to where we are today. We love our parents very much, and when we raise the sun and moon we like to picture their faces in them.

Posted Image

Your father reminds me of somepony, but I can't quite put my hoof on it...

My condolances about your parents :(.I'm glad that you and Luna are strong and close sisters,your parents must have been proud,i respect both of you and your parents,i wish to both of you only happines! :)

Dear Princess Celestia,

Even though I'm quite far away, I so can't wait to go to Canterlot and attend college over there, which is gonna be so awesome! ...even though it's gonna be quite a challenge for me, hehe. My parents and my friends are pretty much happy for me that I could go to Canterlot and attend there, so I can teach everpony on how to play video games one day, no matter how hard it is. Hope to see you someday!

~Techie

P.S.: Could you tell Luna I said hi? Wish I could visit the moon, but then again, I don't have wings.

(edited)

greetings dear sister.

we finally found your tread.

would it be ok if we take a look at how you are communicating with our loyal subjects?

we feel like we have allot to learn about communicating with them.

some still seem to be verry distand since nightmare night.

greetings,

Luna

post-1283-0-90105400-1334689773_thumb.png

Yes, that is no problem. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! Though don't mind the questionable material, it was all for laughs Luna hahaha

*Thought process* (I hope she doesn't take some of the messages in a wrong way...it could get quite awkward...)

Posted Image

Your father reminds me of somepony, but I can't quite put my hoof on it...

I am sure it will come to you once your memory clears up!

My condolances about your parents :(.I'm glad that you and Luna are strong and close sisters,your parents must have been proud,i respect both of you and your parents,i wish to both of you only happines! :)

Thank you, and I think they are both proud of me and Luna for over coming her corruption from jealousy. We are both very happy thank you, and we wish all of Equestria happiness and hope we spread some of it too.

Dear Princess Celestia,

Even though I'm quite far away, I so can't wait to go to Canterlot and attend college over there, which is gonna be so awesome! ...even though it's gonna be quite a challenge for me, hehe. My parents and my friends are pretty much happy for me that I could go to Canterlot and attend there, so I can teach everpony on how to play video games one day, no matter how hard it is. Hope to see you someday!

~Techie

P.S.: Could you tell Luna I said hi? Wish I could visit the moon, but then again, I don't have wings.

I am sure I can meet you personally before your first day to wish you good luck. It is important to help all ponies sucees ad life as best as you can, and If i can help you by giving you a visit, then so be it. Luna is at the palace with me, not the moon anymore. Though if you want to see the moon...

Posted Image

Just kidding of course haha! (You wont be sent to the moon) And I am sure Luna would be pleased to meet you.

Edited by CeIestia

yes well...it true...Luna did tried to rape me...It was kinda scary...just ask her yourself.

we are sorry to interuput but.

post-1283-0-21074100-1334692994.jpeg

we just scared him a bit.

we want to assure you that we would never hurt one of our loyal subjects

Edited by lunatic

we are sorry to interuput but.

post-1283-0-21074100-1334692994.jpeg

we just scared him a bit.

we want to assure you that we would never hurt one of our loyal subjects

Oh you!

It's no problem. And yes neither me or Luna want to hurt anypony.