Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dsanders

Can't say I know the name's of places too well. I haven't been outside of Auburn much my entire life.

However, should I make plans to go to Seattle I'll ask you again if you're still around cuz I'll never remember. Be prepared. :lol:

Well, I haven't been to Auburn in a while. Last time I went was to go to Sam's Club. xD

But Poulsbo is far out of the way for you. You'd have to take the Seattle-Bremerton ferry.

@Dsanders, forgive me if this gets taken the wrong way, but you're really one of the last I'd imagine would make such a post as this. You seem like an amazing person with loads of talent and many people who recognize you and your talent.

However, that's the nature of the beast. On the Internet, you meet people who have genuinely enviable talents and make genuinely thoughtful posts, and yet you never believe anything could be wrong with them.

I'd really love to get to know you and discuss a lot of things with you, but we'll have to find another site on which to speak about it.

So I noticed this one member's thread about how he would like friends, and I thought I'd make a similar thread. I'm doing this out of boredom. My summer vacation has also just started so I figure I could spend some of the free time getting to know new people.

Where to start ... well, I'm nice and I like nice people. I also like awesome people. 

Um ... if you love nature, we will instantly get along. I love nature. Nature lovers are awesome. 

So ... that's it. xP

Well, hi, I like awesome people too, and I also like take walks though gardens and forests. Nature man, what can it not do?

I will gladly be one! I like nature, though I live in a terrible place. And I guess I'm nice? I'm not rude or anything and I am understanding. Make any decision and I won't mind it (Unless you want to be a serial killer or something)