hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

lightingdust1

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: fired gave my a link

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: loil

wellllllllllllllllllllll i have been a brony for 2 years and its acally my first time here

• Brohoof 8

Hello and welcome to the forums Lightningdust1! If you have any questions feel free to ask :) I hope you'll make alot of new friends here and have a great time! I'm looking forward to seeing you around!

And lastly... BROHOOF!

sig-3782970.sig-3782125.sig-3778906.sig-

• Brohoof 6

img-31531-1-sig-4317299.wKP086O.png

Just your avrage scrub Irelia, Poppy and Shen main.

Signature banner by ~ Akatsuki ~.

Welcome greetings salutations my friend! I hope you enjoy your time here within our friendly, helpful and fantastic community while making lots of new friends. Have fun and explore! :) 

• Brohoof 6

Hey, welcome to the forums! Hope you like it here. Feel free to give me a friend or shoot me a PM anytime! You're going to love it here!

(But watch out, viral happiness and d'aww-a-beetus are possible side effects :squee:)

• Brohoof 6

sig-33250.06qBwXQ.jpg

Signature by the ever-awesome Overdrive!

Pinki Pie FTW! :pinkie:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: fired gave my a link

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: loil

wellllllllllllllllllllll i have been a brony for 2 years and its acally my first time here

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you her :). If you need any help you can always ask any one of us in a PM ;). If you just want to talk, I am always free for a talk :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 5

Hello my friend and welcome to MLP Forums! Got a question (or two)? Feel free to message me or any other member here. I hope you have a wonderful time here!! :D

• Brohoof 6

post-31081-0-29887100-1420351646_thumb.png

Hi lightingdust1, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

large.png

• Brohoof 6

Hullo lightingdust1, and welcome to the forums!  B)

We all hope that you have an awesome time here and that you make loads of friends!  :wub:

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  :smug:

*Hugs*  :dash:

rainbow_dash_and_scootaloo_hug_by_exe200

• Brohoof 4

sig-33560.sig-33560.SFwMsPK.png

The Magic of Honesty

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

sig-3779136.sig-3777320.sig-3777261.sig-
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!   :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!   :muffins:

• Brohoof 4