gaming What is your honest opinion of PewDiePie?

AEDAZ

I don't find him funny, i'm more of a Game Grumps, Jontron, PeanutButterGamer, etc type of gal. However, while his fanbase is one of the worst I've seen, I do respect that he is a nice person who is trying to make a living. I don't blame him for his infamy, I blame his rabid fanbase.

Simply put, I don't like the guy much at all, I find him obnoxious, I personally think he has a life of extreme luxury that he does not really deserve and that's my simple view on him. At this point, I just avoid him and leave it at that.

• Brohoof 1

Well, In my personal opinion, Pewds is just not my cup of tea. Although, I don't think he deserves the hate he is receiving either. I mean sure, his content is pretty unoriginal at times, but so is most things on YouTube. I watch a video of his every so often, Sometimes I get a laugh, Sometimes I don't. He is also a nice guy, and even donates to charity. So why so much negativity? 

pewdiepie_x_reader_by_cryaotic8008135-d7

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly never watched him and not sure why there's so much hype on him. I did watch Markplier who is a PewDiePie wannabe as I heard. I watched by accident because he showed game footage of something I can't find elsewhere and he was amusing at first but it got annoying afterwards.

(edited)

I used to watch him years ago. His Ao Oni playthrough was hilarious.

Then I just got bored of his humour and I stopped watching. 

I just recently looked back on him and all I see is misleading thumbnails and all caps titles, and just godawful videos which have nothing to do with gaming. Not to mention he puts these out by the second, which is way too much, imo.

He's way too big for what he is. I don't really think he'll last that much longer until he eventually fades into obscurity.

Edited by Dr. Frasier Crane

I don't watch him much anymore, but I think he's pretty fucking great. I used to watch him all the time and my friends were like "he's a dick." XD but then when he got popular they were saying how great he is.

(edited)

I like him better when its not just him in a video thats why I would rather watch one of Cinnamon Toast Ken's, jacksepticeye's or Markiplier's videos that he just happens to be in then one of his own videos so I like PewDiePie but only when he's in someone else's videos I find him annoying on his own but I did like his cameo on south park and I do play as him in speed runners sometimes

Edited by Evil_Derpy

• 3 weeks later...