Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

HI!

Flutter_fox

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

through my friend Kivil.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I saw an ad one day and remembered the old show. I looked on Netflix, and saw the new shows. I then watched the two first episodes, I feel in love with the show.

I love fluttershy, but I act like pinkie pie. I love to make people smile. I try to be as selfless as possible. 

• Brohoof 13

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends :squee: 

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 10

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Hi there Flutter_fox, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

What do you like about Fluttershy, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

large.png

• Brohoof 10

(edited)

I know you! Well, of course I do! I'm glad I showed you around the forums!

how would I not know you, your my bff.  :lol:

Hi there Flutter_fox, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

What do you like about Fluttershy, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

large.png

She is adorable, and so loving. I also love animals like her, Though they don't all love me. She is always thinking of others, and doesn't care if she isn't in the spotlight. I admire that, and hope to be that someday.  :fluttershy:

Edited by Flutter_fox
  • Brohoof 7

sig-3778471.sig-3778471.sig-3778471.sig-

Hey, hun~! You know, being selfless is nice, but remember to not cheat yourself out of your own pleasures in life.

Glad to see you here!

Looking for a place to show your creative side? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/32-pony-artwork/  

Maybe you wanna participate in roleplay? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/21-roleplay-world/

Feel like sharing some sagely advice? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/38-life-advice/  

Wanna engage in some controversy meaningful debate? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/98-debate-pit/

Don't ever feel too cautious about messaging one of us for help. 

We're all friendly, most of us don't bite and we love an open mind.

Hope you have a good time!

• Brohoof 9

hello =)=)=)=)=) it's nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you have awesome time here =)=)=)=)=) with the ponies =)=)=)=)=)=) and pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)meeting many happy people =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and enjoy the fun time =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask=)=)=)=)

Have fun YAY =)=)=)=)

• Brohoof 8

Hello and welcome Flutter_fox! I see that alot of new people have come here on a friend or siblings invitation, That's awsome!

I hope you'll make alot of new friends here and enjoy your time here!

If you need any help or have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me!

I'm looking forward to seeing you around ^^

• Brohoof 7

Hello Flutter_fox! Welcome to the forums!

It's lovely to meet you and i hope you enjoy your stay here! :yay:

Oh, that avatar of yours.  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:

1395f1bbafe79ab6eced7b12f53976e4.png

• Brohoof 5

Hi Flutter_fox, and welcome to the forums!  :yay:

We all hope that you have a fantastic time here and that you make lots of friends!  :squee:

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  ;)

*Hugs*  :blush:

my-little-pony-mlp-art-mane-6-Fluttershy

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

sig-3799827.sig-3796807.sig-3779136.sig-
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!     :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!     :muffins:

• Brohoof 3