The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

NEVAR *bansun*

BMWowner_zps92d481e1.png

Electrobolt is my waifu x3

Midnight moon (my main OC)

siggy by: Toa of Ponies

okay then BANished to the moon

BMWowner_zps92d481e1.png

banned until you finish your homework

BMWowner_zps92d481e1.png

banned because i just realized that nopony will want to post the 9000th post because we all want to post the 9001th post, so this thread will more than likely stop at 8999 posts :(

signatureformlpforum.gif

Cred it to DragonShy for the AWESOME sig!! :3

i call the 9000th post :3

BMWowner_zps92d481e1.png

hooray!!!!

also, ANAGRAM YOU NEED TO BE ONLINE WHEN WE HIT THE 9001TH POST SO YOU CAN PUT IT IN YOUR IN A NUTSHELL VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Parties like Pinkie

signatureformlpforum.gif

Cred it to DragonShy for the AWESOME sig!! :3

banned for feeding a DBZ meme on MLP forums

Warning: Signature may cause seizures, owner will sue you if you complain

6DZzW.gif

Nothing happens, yet everything changes.

banned for stuff at the place

BMWowner_zps92d481e1.png

banned for not speaking in a speak all you want zone

BMWowner_zps92d481e1.png

why do you keep banning me multiple times -_- i quintuple ban you

Edited by Midnight Moon

BMWowner_zps92d481e1.png

banned beacuse your talking about death >.>

BMWowner_zps92d481e1.png

banned beacuse your bored

BMWowner_zps92d481e1.png