The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

banned for being here

BazzarLarry2.gif

Random Link To My Ask Me Thread!                 The Grid... a digital frontier... 

I tried to picture, clusters of information, as they move through the computer... 

What did they look like? Ships? Motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? 

I kept dreaming of a world, I thought I would never see...  And then...  One day... I got in...

Banned because your voice is so beautiful.

My OC Mesme Rize: >https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mesme-rize-r8777

img-31596-1-img-31596-1-msg-34233-0-90052000-1465262037.jpg

Thank you Randimaxis for this Wonderful Avatar. smile.png

Please, don't be afraid to talk to me. I am not as unapproachable, as you might think.

Banned for your Sailor Mars costume (that's right, i watched Sailor Moon.))

• Brohoof 1

My OC Mesme Rize: >https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mesme-rize-r8777

Please, don't be afraid to talk to me. I am not as unapproachable, as you might think.

Banned for not watching Sailor Moon.

Banned because you're right.

• Brohoof 1

banned cuz i made a fanclub for myself, the link is banned because it is so awesome, but it exists!

BazzarLarry2.gif

Random Link To My Ask Me Thread!                 The Grid... a digital frontier... 

I tried to picture, clusters of information, as they move through the computer... 

I kept dreaming of a world, I thought I would never see...  And then...  One day... I got in...

banned cuz it's worse than rainbow dash's fanclub

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned for pretending you need a reason

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned for banning me with equal redundancy... you have been banned

BazzarLarry2.gif