The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned for siding with Team Rocket in a heated pokemon debate! LOL

Now you bann me for a pokemon related reason please xD

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Banned because You're always sided with Team Rocket

(Sorry, That's All I could think for)

(thats okay :) it was pretty good^^)

Banned cuz you sided with Team Skull! LOL now you bann me for siding with another evil team? :P

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Banned because You sided with Team Plasma.

xD

Banned for siding with....Team Galactic! :o

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned because the only team that matters is Team Rarity.

sig-4680955.maxresdefault.jpg

Unbanned cuz i agree with you :D I love rarity she's awesome xD

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned for just standing around loooin.

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Banned cuz i'm confused by your post xD

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned for being awesome! LOL wait shouldnt that mean unbanned? XD

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned cause This man is a menu.

Unbanned cuz you're welcome and banned for being an awesome rival on pokemon showdown

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned cuz....I WIN! lol

xD

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned cuz i'm getting tired and dizzy. I may go lay down soon.

Also...i think i drank too much coffee today o.O i can get kind of addicted to coffee sometimes...usually it helps me focus, but maybe it's making me feel dizzy more today. I duno.

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned cause ipootat maak

Banned cuz i dun get it o.O

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned for siding with team rocket in the presidential debate LOL

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned cause Do you inteed to waap alone?

Banned cuz i duno but i might go to bed soon cuz i've been having a lot of dizzy spells today and stuff...

Aka "LadyPKchu".