The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned cuz i'm back and unbanned cuz sorry i was worrying you yesterday. I found out i was feeling sick cuz of one of my medications o_O; so i'm disiding not to take said med today if i can help it. We're pretty sure it was what was causing me to feel unwell...

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Banned because i'm on my mom's computer and still can't battle you :P I haven't been feeling much like turning on my own computer today...lol

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Banned for cute derpy av xD

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned because You had a Cute Avatar!

Banned cuz your's is cute too :D *high five xD*

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Unbanned cuz LOL xD

EDIT: And you're welcome :P

Edited by PinkuRiku

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned for being a pirate

• Brohoof 2

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

Banned cuz i am proud of my childhood, even if the whole world wants me not to be.

:D

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned for questioning his drinking water LOL :P

Aka "LadyPKchu".

^ Banned cuz i am a vegetarian and thus i don't eat chicken soup :P

Aka "LadyPKchu".