Feld0

Mega Thread The Banned Game

Recommended Posts

Memed for not remembering the first episode.

  • Brohoof 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Banned for assuming I forgot it.

I remember.

In reality, it was Fluttershy who scared them away.

See, they all got so overwhelmed with joy and excitement when they saw Twilight, that they had to leave before they got too excited and embarrassed themselves

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TwiTracker said:

Banned for assuming I forgot it.

I remember.

In reality, it was Fluttershy who scared them away.

See, they all got so overwhelmed with joy and excitement when they saw Twilight, that they had to leave before they got too excited and embarrassed themselves

Banned for unconvincing excuse :D

  • Brohoof 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Memed because Fluttershy still prefers bunnies.

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TwiTracker said:

Banned because Ive been here hours

Banned for not beating @Duality on the leaderboard... yet :D

  • Brohoof 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Banned because what leaderboard.

Also I dont think Ill be on any leaderboard anytime soon. I mean, Ive been here 2 days, you cant expect this of me. Yet

  • Brohoof 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TwiTracker said:

Banned because what leaderboard.

Also I dont think Ill be on any leaderboard anytime soon. I mean, Ive been here 2 days, you cant expect this of me. Yet

You already won the day on october 11 !! Banned for not knowing the rule !

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TwiTracker said:

Banned because what leaderboard.

Also I dont think Ill be on any leaderboard anytime soon. I mean, Ive been here 2 days, you cant expect this of me. Yet

Banned because THIS leaderboard and you have won it every day so far :D

  • Brohoof 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Banned because I didnt know there was a leaderboard for days won.

I knew there were days won (since Ive been on countless forums with this exact layout) but none included a leaderboard, lol

  • Brohoof 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TwiTracker said:

Banned because I didnt know there was a leaderboard for days won.

I knew there were days won (since Ive been on countless forums with this exact layout) but none included a leaderboard, lol

Banned because now you do then :D

Also banned because I can see you are now leading the leaderboard and you didn't know it :D

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Banned because Im leading and I didnt know it.

How is this even possible.

I am ecstatic 

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TwiTracker said:

Banned because Im leading and I didnt know it.

How is this even possible.

I am ecstatic 

Because you have gotten lots of brohooves today and its a daily thing (hence, win the day)
Banned for not deducing this :D

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Banned because I understand it already (Ive been on like 10 sites with this system xD)

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TwiTracker said:

Banned because I understand it already (Ive been on like 10 sites with this system xD)

Banned for pretending to not know how it is possible then :D

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TwiTracker said:

Banned because I am good at deception. 

Banned because decepticons are wrong Hasbro property...

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TwiTracker said:

Banned because copyright

Banned because

transformares_twilight_by_inspectornills

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TwiTracker said:

Banned because I dont approve of what has been done

Banned because we don't know you aren't deceiving us when you say that....

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Banned because I am not deceiving you this time.

That is a disgrace to Twilights glorious name

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.