Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

11 minutes ago, The_Gobo said:

Banned for not helping me spread the cray further :3

Not banned because, while I can't understand your kind of Crazy, I can at least admire your total dedication to it :)

• Brohoof 1

On 12/30/2017 at 7:42 PM, CypherHoof said:

Banned for believing Sunbutt and her neurotic little assistant can rival our Princess of the Night

On 12/30/2017 at 7:42 PM, Sagely Thyme, Scoffer of Tiramisu said:

I second this ban

banned for I was going through the posts from months past and decided to google what neurotic meant and offense I now have

• Brohoof 1

34 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

banned for I was going through the posts from months past and decided to google what neurotic meant and offense I now have

Banned because it's still accurate :)

15 minutes ago, Kevin_Tang said:

You got a 3 days ban because of an unreasonable reason. :derp: *Roblox reference*

(For the person below, the reason for banning me is clear)

Banned for even mentioning an unreasonable reason (also a roblox reference :D )

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Banned because it's still accurate :)

Also doubly banned for referring to Her Royal Highness Twilight Sparkle the First, Bringer of Friendship and also with a really really hot sexy a$$ as an assistant rather than a fully fledged princess!

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Also doubly banned for referring to Her Royal Highness Twilight Sparkle the First, Bringer of Friendship and also with a really really hot sexy a$$ as an assistant rather than a fully fledged princess!

Banned because Twi herself acknowledges her subordinate status to Sunbutt - Even when Sunbutt is laughing at her neurotic behaviour :)

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Banned because Twi herself acknowledges her subordinate status to Sunbutt - Even when Sunbutt is laughing at her neurotic behaviour :)

Banned for noticing the full name I gave to Her Royal Highness Princess Twilight Sparkle the First, Bringer of Friendship and also with a really really hot sexy ass!

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Banned for noticing the full name I gave to Her Royal Highness Princess Twilight Sparkle the First, Bringer of Friendship and also with a really really hot sexy ass!

Banned because I was skipping over that on purpose - but do note you missed out the dollar signs this time.

Just now, Little Baby Dashie said:

Banned for using that word in the prescence of a baby.

memed for being offended by cranky and matilda...

• Brohoof 1

Just now, The_Gobo said:

Banned for making me lookup the word 'grok'

I like it now XD

Banned because that's two for two (given apparently @sherb has been doing some googling too) but I doubt he groks in fullness, nor do I expect you to :)

• Brohoof 1

Banned because I heard that all the way from Sweet Apple Acres. Lucky I'm in Grandma Buttercup's hooves while Mama's harvesting Apples.

206B3979-B529-4E60-A527-CE2D86DA183D-1923-000003A0E0C4D363.jpeg.29616797c92de183fda259e47991c9ab.jpeg

• Brohoof 1