Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

8 hours ago, TBD said:

Banned because “@“ is all it take.

Banned because @ doesn't work if they only log in briefly once per month or so...

5 hours ago, ThE-DESpEraDo_4 said:

Outlawed for usage of @ without proper clearance and authorization from the Shadow Cupkek Empire and Sugarcube High Command.

Ah, but the attractive and talented princess Luna or empress Derpy, high muffin of the Order of the Muffin, both outrank those two :)

• Brohoof 1

Banned for not acknowledging what's really going on. My little sister was devoured by a giant bird, and we can't expect Princess Celestia to just let it eat other ponies.

1 hour ago, Monado Dashie said:

Banned for not acknowledging what's really going on. My little sister was devoured by a giant bird, and we can't expect Princess Celestia to just let it eat other ponies.

Snoot Booped because Twi proved ponies can't do much with Rocs - it takes a dragon :)
(also noting you ARE a dragon now, so why not fix it yourself? :D )

Edited by CypherHoof

3 hours ago, Monado Dashie said:

I didn't know you have a little sister.

Banned because Mama never lies to me either.

And it turns out my little sister wasn't eaten. If only I was more prepared to save her.

Edited by Monado Dashie