The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned because [insert reason here]

Banned because I don't even know how to post videos. XD

First put [ media] (without the spaces) Then the video link then [ /media  ] (without the spaces)

Like this [ media ] *video link* [ /media ]

Edited by Leere

Just ban the user above me.

Banned cuz i rather just take my time. I was already concidering a new med over how i get when people say....the wrong things to me :(

Did i say something wrong?

Banned because you look like your holding a grudge....

sig-4671146.pinkie_raeg_by_gig_mendecil-

"by Alexstrazse"

Banned cuz i don't do grudges. Well, i've had some grudges, but its not something i 'do'. It only causes me too much pain and stress inside :( can we drop this topic now? please? its upsetting me. thank you..

Banned for liking Apple ... I personally prefer Microsoft as they do far better and simpler then how Apple had to reinvent an OS so it can 'store' ur stuff so u cant access em later ... Sorry, there's history between me and Apple ...

Banned for not posting in this thread for awhile :P It seems to die without you lol

EDIT: No pressure of course^^;;

Its no pressure really, I'm already under my own pressure irl and its what's slowing down my activity here in banned game, like having no computer capable of running MLP forums without crashing .... Yep, my desktop died :( oh well, shit happens and nothing lasts forever ... I will be getting a laptop soon that SHOULD help me alot but idk when :/ best of all, that laptop can run MLP forums without crashing so yea :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

Banned because windows be like 

insufficient_amounts_of_love_by_zuthesku

"by ZuTheSkunk"

P.S

Banned cuz i don't do grudges. Well, i've had some grudges, but its not something i 'do'. It only causes me too much pain and stress inside can we drop this topic now? please? its upsetting me. thank you..
sorry I didn't mean to offend...i'm just one of them really open guys who thinks that everyone else is open too so I sometimes say things people don't like without thinking about it...and i'm sorry for that.
  • Brohoof 2