The above avatar represents the Element of...

gamecubeguy214

Element of Badass :)

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Element of Skateboarding!

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Element of munching

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Element of Being Proud of Who He Is :D

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Element of Fun :)

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Element of Nakedness xD

EDIT: Its in my head cuz of your 'i can finally skateboard naked!' post xD

Edited by PinkuRiku
  • Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

also same XD

Element of Nakedness xD

EDIT: Its in my head cuz of your 'i can finally skateboard naked!' post xD

ah, ok XD 

Edited by IronM17
  • Brohoof 1

dbjjowc-3fb0df4b-b54c-4c81-89fe-994630d4  

Element of cool stunts :P

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Element of Namco :)

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Element of Vampurity

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Element of Sonic kick

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif