Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The war is upon us-rp

dashian500

(edited)

Desert says to Celestia calmly, "does this mean i can go to bed but come here before sunrise?" Her tired face then reconsiders. "um assuming i have a place to stay in this castle, because Cloudsdale is a bit of a flight and I've just come from visiting my father in Palomino". She starts to looks worried.

Edited by DesertNight

Celestia nodded "yes there's a guest room you can stay in" Celestia said "steel grell show her the way" Celestia said

Steel nodded opening the door "follow me" steel said "quickly"

Grell looked over his shoulder at Celestia waiting for desert to walk out

Gold was still inside the royal room apparently the impact did not disturb his train of thoughts. He was totally oblivious to the fact that everypony left and Celestia and Grell forgot him as well. They were maybe about to start an important conversation that the absent minded pony might subconsciously remember.

Desert walks over to Grell and Steel. She turns around to look at Celestia, then carry's on walking. "So um...", She wonders what to say. "How has your day been?" Waiting for a response she continues to follow Steel and Grell through the corridors of Canterlot.

(edited)

Had forgotten about Gold, but pretty sure hes ok...

Walks down the center road towards the exit of Canterlot, planned not heading anywhere but his house just a few miles away after he left.

Mysterium Wants to pick up a few items before his trip... or glossen-up.

Edited by DarkMagnet857

Steel stops "look I'm sorry about how I acted in their it's not like us at all well explain more later bit for now just try to not do something that would start a fight in front of Celestia and I'll try to get word to the others" steel said

Grell nodded "alright here we are just be careful staying here" grell said

Celestia looked at gold "leave" she said

(edited)

Golden Star Tuner suddenly came back to himself, with a triumphant look: "Ha Ha. I actually seen through you Celestia. Your alicorn power plus your natural celestial abilities aren't just enough to raise or lower the sun. You! Celestia! Have a routine spell that move this star in permanence and you only active your magic the morning and the evening. There is only one answer: You Are Not a Morning Person!!! Nor an evening person actually."

Suddenly everything was clear. How could he has not seen it. It was so obvious. The throne room was empty. Gold was alone in the dark...

Edited by Guirdann

Begins a total change of his equipment once he reached his laboratory house.

All prepared for mostly anything hopefully.

Walks back towards Canterlot once more after house lockdown just incase.... Might have something on his mind while doing so.

A shout resounded inside the corridor. "I'm not interested!!!"

The door of the royal chamber open in a clatter as two graud pushed a pony inside.

"We talked about this" said a gray pegasus guard " This is a letter for the canterlot Academy saying that you are mandated by your superior for this mission no matter what you said. The even have the princessès stamps."

Gold tried to struggle from thier grip in vain. ( I can see a patern forming). " But I don't even work at the Academy. That said where do I work? Anyway this is not happening"

The guard finally realized that they where at thier destination and that princess celestia was watching them. " I'm sorry you majesty but do we have the wrong pony? He was wandering inthe castle."

Celestia looked at them and sighed.

"I fear that you got the right one. You are dismissed."

(edited)

Walks into Celestia's chamber after hearing about Gold's struggle against the guards.

Really doesn't do anything but stay silent.

This time No-I mean Mysterium... has quite some glossen and equipment change... partly including the aqua shape cloak blades replacing the edge, segment plates implanted inside the cloak and as well a metal rim attached to its hood (as in like a moving upside down water drop shape for said "blades".... some what a "bird wing style"). Rest isn't shown because its under the cloak.

Stands near by Gold without any attention to notice.

Edited by DarkMagnet857

grell walked in now carrying a scythe on his back he stood by clestia looking around he didn't see the others from beiges just two of the ponies -hopefully we can still do this- grell thought

Steel walked in and had somehow managed to fit even more blades onto his person

Clestia looked at the ponies "I guess the others got scared and ran" clestia said "that's alright since you ready good luck steel and grell will lead you to the port where there is a boat waiting for you"

Understands the task for now, given by Celestia herself.

Toobad the others are not here yet.... was looking forward seeing what they got.

Seems like Mysterium will be heavily working with Gold too...hmmm.

Turns his head to quick look at Gold then back at Grell and Steel, waits for them to lead for the big mission.

Gold looked over Misterium "oooh, fancy cloak. But it would be muvht more efficient if you change the setting off the blades by six degrees and even more in combat if you extend it near here."

he put his hand on his shin.

"and easier to manipulate. Well... Let me think about it"

G.S reached for his saddlebags and took out a piece of paper an began draw and write on it.

caliber was already at the boat at the harbor, waiting on the others. the reason behind how he knew which boat that was being used was anyone's guess.

he would rather not be in the same room as celestia. she seemed different, almost like the stories he had heard of 'trollestia.' no doubt the moment he set foot in her room, she would use that one gravity spell again, and steel would probably take more cheap shots...why she seemed to favor those other ponies was anyone's guess. and why she seemed to doubt the others baffled him even further. hell, he had proved his skill in the swordspony tournament. if celestia didnt want his help, she shouldn't have called him! this was more then just her being annoyed at him breaking her window...maybe...she had some history with those ponies? what were their names? steel and grell?

he scoffed. 

it seems celestia wasn't the high and mighty 'holier-than-thou' pony everyone believed her to be. even royalty had bad connections. perhaps he'll reveal her, since she was so...infuriating. 

he was in the ship's kitchen, chowing down on a sandwich. his leg wound was healing at an accelerated pace, due to a potion-master he had met up with last night. it was almost healed completely. he had bought a few extra, in case his 'teammates' decided to stab him again. but if anything, he wanted to fight that one pony, steel. they were both melee ponies, there should be a mutual respect between them. and damn if he wasn't gonna establish that.

he had an idea. snickering, he set up a bucket full of water on the door, that'll tip over one the first pony that walks through.

• Brohoof 1

Desert walked in only just fitting a small blade inbetween her upper wings. She flies over the heads of the other ponies and lands infront of them. She is wearing a cloak thats black with wavy stripes of yellow. She is also wearing a saddle pack that is plain black.

"So are we going to go" she states out loud.

(edited)

Ah....Finally Desert arrives...despite loudness...wouldn't want to handle all the work himself and show off more than he should.

Time is ticking, Stares at Gold for a while before walking out slowly past Desert... adorable how Gold start trying to make conversation with Mysterium... but not rightnow.... pretty sure Mysterium knows his engineering. Wants the others to lead... 'Big Guy' will get the details and meet up with us soon hopefully.

Edited by DarkMagnet857

Steel smiled seeing all but two from the group had returned "good it's time we leave" steel said heading for the door

Grell nodded and followed steel "from now on we're your commanding officers you will do as we say or be discharged and left behind with s bottle of cider and a knife" great said

Steel smiled seeing all but two from the group had returned "good it's time we leave" steel said heading for the door

Grell nodded and followed steel "from now on we're your commanding officers you will do as we say or be discharged and left behind with s bottle of cider and a knife" great said

Gold who was still in his drawings suddenly straightened up and exploded in a radiant laughter. " HA HA HA HA!! Are you serious? Does celestia have no more officers? Even if you tell me that you were the boss of the biggest criminal organization of equestria, I would not buy it!

I feel that even the idiot behind this door is more fit than you two to command us."

"You may have combat experience but you need more to be able to command a group, like trust or values."

"I think that the only one who would fit this possition is the minotor."

And if you really think that you should lead this mission. I'll take the knif and the cider since I don't even know why i'm here."

Grells reaction was quick his scythe was in his hoof and the blade was inches from golds neck "have you ever been hunted down like you're a dragons next meal have you ever had to constantly watch your back because thousands where after you" grell said "that's what's we're going into that entire island is full of things that want us dead and no pony here truly knows how to deal with it like me and steel if you keep disrespecting me I'll cut you down" grell said

(edited)

Grells reaction was quick his scythe was in his hoof and the blade was inches from golds neck "have you ever been hunted down like you're a dragons next meal have you ever had to constantly watch your back because thousands where after you" grell said "that's what's we're going into that entire island is full of things that want us dead and no pony here truly knows how to deal with it like me and steel if you keep disrespecting me I'll cut you down" grell said

Golden Star took a step back as the scythe nearly cut his throat but colsed the gap afterwards cuting himself a little.

" You may have been hunted down like a dog by the whole world but in the end you finished in jail so for me you failed. And if this island have the worst nightmares ever known to Equus, I assume you will fail again. And if Celestia is foolish enough to let this mission happens with you as a leader I guess that the war that is upon us is not the worst thing that could happen"

G.S saw Grell raging and said: " Oh you can kill me, I guess Celestia will not mind that you add another severed head to your trophies. But I think it's not wise to kill the one that theorized half of the spell that you little friend and you know. And until you prove me wrong I will not recognize you as a leader."

Edited by Guirdann

Grell smirked "steel doesn't use magic and I know you didn't contribute anything to the spells I use I ended up in jail because I got board and decided to big myself a challenge"grell said he also sent a telepathic message to gold -please stop there are things you don't know yet just accept we're the commanding officers and once we leave me and steel will clear things up-

(edited)

Grell smirked "steel doesn't use magic and I know you didn't contribute anything to the spells I use I ended up in jail because I got board and decided to big myself a challenge"grell said he also sent a telepathic message to gold -please stop there are things you don't know yet just accept we're the commanding officers and once we leave me and steel will clear things up-

Glod was still decided to defend his piont of view: " I you decided to set you up a challenge and you did not achieve it that means you don't know your limi..... IS THAT WHAT I THINK!!!"

G.S rushed over the end of the room totally forgetting about the conversation. He reached a little object with his trembling hooves and brought it closer to his chest in a caring way, like a mothe would do to her foal.

Edited by Guirdann

(edited)

Mysterium Continues outside the castle after coming back to bump Gold forward towards the exit a few times.... Really hates to be kept waiting. Grell and steel should be doing the same... so this mission would start already. Mysterium is not the kind of person to stay around for long. 
He Might have to vanish if this petty conversation continues.

Edited by DarkMagnet857

caliber had eaten four sandwiches now, and even started munching down on the one that said 'grell's' over the front.

ah, he's sure it'll be fine.

he wondered whats taking them so long...ah, its probably those troublemakers, grell and steel.

"ah, i wonder, how shall i combat that spell...?" he mused.

Steel and grell walked out of the castle "follow us now or get left behind" steel called behind him as he took flight

Grell kept walking and after a few seconds began to fly somehow

The sand which that caliber wad eating a was actually rotten and moldy grell had left it there for a very long time