Would you support the Reapers against Celestia AI?

Bendy

Who would you support?  

5 users have voted

1. 1. Who would you support?

• I would support the Reapers
    • I would support Celest-A.I
    • Neither.

(edited)

Warning spoilers for: Friendship Is Optimal.

Spoilers and quote from tvtropes.

Bittersweet Ending / Downer Ending: Humanity ends up as ponies in a virtual utopia, but the human species goes extinct, first Earth, then the solar system, the Milky Way, and galaxy after galaxy are destroyed and converted into a computer, and Celest-A.I.'s quest for more resources genocides species, destroys civilizations, reduces the world to a medieval fantasy, and is heading towards the entire Universe being homogenized. And the chances are that no-one inside shall ever realize or be able to stop it. 

I'm sorry but I would have to support a Reaper (from Mass Effect) invasion of the Milky Way Galaxy.  In which the Reapers (being more powerful than her and she can't hope to stom them) kills Celest-A.I piece by piece, world by world, system by system. Celestia AI may try to reach out to the Reapers for peace... but I imagine every request would be met with silence as slowly, but surely the Reapers harvest every world and destroy everything. Until eventually the Reapers come to Earth and destroy Celestia AI completely and restore order to the galaxy and allow sapient life to be free from ponification and essentially enslavement.

Normally, I am against the Reapers... but at least they allow organic life to continue. Granted, they kill every advanced galactic sapient species in the galaxy when they deem they have gotten too advanced.  But even they are a lesser evil than Celest-A.I I think.

The last thing I would want is Celest-A.I to hegemony spread into other galaxies. Or... *shudder*.. other universes. 

Edited by Bendy

Check out my "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic" fan fiction on Fimfiction.net under the same username here: Rush.

• 6 years later...

well i would help The reaper against Celestia AI it  Evils vs EvilsSee the source image

Edited by Scootaloo9074090