Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Comic main series #34, siege of the Crystal Empiyah part 1

Steve Piranha

Well, we might get a continuation of Fiendship is Magic #1 and the first villain arc in the main series since Reflections. I just hope this get the main series on track, as most of it's issues since Reflections have been kinda bad  :unsure:

2.jpg1.jpg

"Siege of the Crystal Empire" Part 1! A enigmatic new foe brings together some of the most villainous characters in Equestria to attack the Crystal Empire! What is their true aim and will our ponies be able to save the day?

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/06/friendship-is-magic-comic-34-announced.html

• Brohoof 2

Is that a Sombra appearance I am sensing?

Hype is immediate! :D

• Brohoof 1

My reaction to a possible Umbrum connection:

Same. And considering who the writer looks to be (Whitley) the prospects of a continuation of FIENDship #1 have me giddy. :D

• Brohoof 1

This looks amazing, too bad we have to wait till September for it!
Also, @JonasDarkmane look who's coming back

• Brohoof 1

Surprised to see Andy Price working with someone other than Katie Cook.

Looking forward to this one, it's written by the same guy who did the Sombra Fiendship comic, which was one of the best comics in a while

• Brohoof 1

Since Wheatly is the one doing this and considering how his take on Sombra gave us one of the best IDW MLP comics in recent memory, and he's paired up with Andy Price, I have high hopes for what he can do in this one.

Ah, I was wondering if the Sombra issue was building up to anything. This makes me think we're all but guaranteed to see Chrysalis and the Changelings appear somewhere down the line as well.

• Brohoof 2

Ah, I was wondering if the Sombra issue was building up to anything. This makes me think we're all but guaranteed to see Chrysalis and the Changelings appear somewhere down the line as well.

Yeah, those two where left with a sequel hook, we where bound to see them sooner or later

I wonder if this this will be the first four issue long arc since Reflections, I think so, it has much to cover up: Sombra's attack, the Umbrum, Sombra's mother, Princess Amore....

• Brohoof 1