Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New to the Forum, not New to being a Pegasister

Calcomania

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: After a few minutes searching for into on Conventions

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: While working at an outdoor market (having been recently unemployed) I was approached by a Brony (before I knew what a Brony was) who requested a "Rainbow Dash" after I helped him out he told me he was a "Brony" and there were plenty like him around, he asked me to look into the show, for months I forgot about it, until one day remembering and deciding to look up the show... this was a little over 3 years ago now. Glad our paths crossed.

Hello Everypony.  I am very new to MLP Fandom forums so would like to apologize in advance for any errors I may commit whilst warming up to this place.  I also want to apologize that due to my rather busy lifestyle (both family and work)  I may occasionally vanish from any forum, but rest assured I likely return and lurk or read, I am actually here because after a few friend/clients mentioned I should attend some cons I started to look for nearby conventions so I could attend them and perhaps get to meet other like-minded fans.... I haven't been partaking in forums since I graduated from HS many years ago.  Also being my age (older) I felt a little discouraged in participating in forums since I felt perhaps I am out of the age demographics. 

I feel like my inner artist had been locked away in a dark vault ever since I graduated from HS and got thrown into the real world.  I am now finally starting to find my footing again and the vault is slowly unlocking :)   I am in LOVE with many shows,  be them shows I watched while growing up or obscure shows that have been cancelled for random reasons.  Seems most of my fav shows get cancelled,  I love that MLP FIM and Adventure Time have survived thus far!    I am keeping this as short as I can since I have no idea what else I am to say about myself :x     I look forward to occasionally posting and reading what people have to say on this board.   

• Brohoof 8

Hello, @Calcomania, and welcome to the forums! :squee: It's great to have you here! I hope you enjoy and have an awesome time on the forums. :dash: If you need anything, feel free to PM any member here if you'd like. :kindness: Enjoy and have fun! :dash:

• Brohoof 7

Welcome to the forums :D

If you need any assistance or want someone to talk to feel free to send a PM :)

Otherwise plenty of threads to explore and friends to meet so have fun :D

(This is where I'd post some pics/gifs if I wasn't on my phone... you can just say I owe you some gifs :P)

• Brohoof 7

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=) It's nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)Welcome here on the MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome times here =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) with the ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and meet many of the happy pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) in this community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and enjoy the fun time YAY =)=)=)=)=)=)=) *hug =)=)=)!

• Brohoof 6

Hello Calcomania, and welcome to the forums!  B) 

We all hope that you have an awesome time here and that you make loads of friends!  :wub: 

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  :dash: 

*Hugs*  :wau: 

first_flight_lesson_by_lostzilla-d5wjjar

• Brohoof 4

thank you all for the welcome :)  I hope you all have an awesome day!   I'm still trying to figure out how this forum works :x

Yep what oobrony said feel free to ask questions if you need help figuring out anything. :D

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends   :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 4

post-31081-0-29887100-1420351646_thumb.png

Hi Calcomania, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

large.png

• Brohoof 4

HEY, welcome to "you know what it is", ehm ...  :P I hope you have a super-ultra-extreme-awesomazing time here in this forums with so much friendly members  :wub:

rainbow_dash_by_up1ter-d4vayxu.png

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

sig-3811969.sig-3799827.sig-3796807.sig-
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!  :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 4