Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Fantasy RP

The Narwhal Muffin

@Child Of Darkness

Blitz opened his eyes and sighed as he looked at Shana. "No. I didn't get anything from your memories." He asked, slightly sad. "I didn't get anything new, so you probably relived one of my memories. What did you see?" The Neko was somewhat afraid of what Shana might say, but figured that it couldn't be to bad. Strangely enough, his left arm felt numb, as if static rolled over it.

@Drago Ryder

"I saw some weird stuff. From what it saw it was you at a much younger age in a forest, Kneeling before a dead dragon. Crying. You said I'm sorry. This is all my fault. I wasn't strong enough to protect you, Edolas.. After that you erupted into electricity and swore to kill That thing, whatever that may be. That's what the memory was. Nothing else. Does that help you remember anything else?"

@Child Of Darkness

Blitz frowned and tried to recall what Shana was talking about, but found it difficult to do so. "Sorry, but I can't remember that." He said, slightly depressed. "It sounds like you may have accidentally went into one of my memories, or something like that:" The Neko then laid on the bed and tried to think of another way to get his memories back.

Edited by Drago Ryder

@Drago Ryder

"Yeah. That's possibly what happened. *sigh* and I thought I was making progress with this. I really don't have much of a clue on how we're going to break the seal on your memories. Breaking a seal safely takes time and the one in your mind is very strong, and destroying it with force may be quick, but far too risky to do inside someone's mind. I'll have to think of something else I can do later, we should be at Dark Elf territory soon correct?"

@Child Of Darkness

Blitz nodded slightly and looked at the ceiling. "Yeah. It feels like we're going faster, so it shouldn't take that long now." He said. "As for my memories, we'll find a way to break the seal eventually."

@Illiad Easle @Yoshikupo

A island not to far from the soon became visible. It wouldn't be long before the group was at Kyubi's home.

(Sorry everyone, I haven't had time to check the forums recently.)

@@Drago Ryder,

"Is this supposed to impress me? I have seen much greater feats of magic, and much more exotic creatures. Being a dragon slayer is not as impressive as you want it to be..." Agravain said.

@@Illiad Easle,

"What exactly happened to the town, and who is this usurper you speak of?" Allendune said.

@@Acnologia,

"If what you say is true we will have to be especially careful, this Heinrich may want Blitz dead as well."

I stood up and was immediately dissatisfied with the poor sounds of my battered armor.

"I will need to get this repaired soon, preferably before we go into battle again. Do you know of anyplace in the territory that could handle this sort of thing?"

Meanwhile...

@@Drago Ryder,
(I am replacing chest with back as a horse's chest is the barrel right behind the forlegs and thus inaccessible in his current state. Plus back makes more sense.)

Midnight found the new arrangement to be a bit more comfortable, he was about to rest when he noticed the start of an island ahead of him. "Well, it looks like we won't be on this boat much longer."

Meanwhile...

@@Child Of Darkness, @@Drago Ryder,

Exploring memories? Dead dragons? My this Blitz has an interesting past. I wonder if the dead dragon is related to Gale in any way?

Slend remained pooled on the ceiling waiting to see if anything else would happen. His revenge could wait a bit as this was far more interesting.

Furthermore...

@@Jellal Fernandes,  

"Forgive me, I had assumed you knew what happened to the town. I will explain as best I can what occurred here." He made a motion like clearing his throat as a sort of composing gesture. "My swarm was once part of a larger swarm that inhabited the nearby cave systems. We were peaceful and our presence was largely unnoticed by the local populous. About a day or so ago the usurper came into our caves and defeated the king, taking his place as the leader of the swarm. he then ordered most of us to attack this town, we were largely successful in our endeavor though we suffered countless losses of our own. There was another scepter that challenged the usurper, but the usurper fled before him and the scepter left the town not long after. When the usurper fled he left those of us who attacked this town behind, without a king we were without direction and hid wherever we could find darkness. I was them most of what remained and thus grew into the role of king of this new swarm, if you hadn't come along I would likely have been killed by another for the rule. But with your knowledge I have united what remains of my swarm in this town, once we regain our strength we will return to the caves, unless you want us to do different, we are currently in your debt. As for the usurper I know not much of him, save he is humanoid and skilled in dark magic."

@Jellal Fernandes

Tobi shrugged slightly and sighed. "I suppose there is some truth to your words. We may not have the most powerful magic of all time, but we have a strong sense of kazoku, family, to say the least." He said, before putting his mask on and moved his wings under his cloak. "After all, we all have our skeletons in the closet, so to speak."

@Illiad Easle

Gale looked over the railing slightly and gave a low purr. "I thought it would take longer, but apparently I worried for nothing." She said, laughing a bit.

@Illiad Easle

"If Heinrich wanted Blitz dead, he would've told me to kill him. He needs him for something, that I'm sure of." Kyubi said, thinking about a few possibilities. "As for your armor, there should be a forge in town that you can use." To be honest, the more Kyubi thought about it, more pieces kept popping up that didn't add up. Blitz didn't seem to be a strong magic user and yet she had to look for him for years in order to go home. There was also the question as to why he had saved Gale in the first place and why he was so accepting of Apollo being in the group. Even his named seemed strange, Blitz Ryu. She wasn't adept in certain languages, but there was little doubt that it wasn't modern. "You wouldn't happen to have any books on ancient languages, would you?"

Apollo sighed as he laid on the upper deck. It has been a while since he had a chance to relax and silently watched Gale and Midnight from the shadows. "Those two were made for each other." He thought, before a few memories of his mother sprung up in his mind. The dragon then laid his head down and closed his eyes.

Edited by Acnologia

@Child Of Darkness

Blitz shrugged slightly and scratched behind Shana's ear. "Kyubi said some dark elf named Heinrich needed to see me. I assume we'll be meeting with him after we get off the boat." He said. "We should be there shortly." The Neko then felt a strange tingling in his left arm, like a itch that was just under the surface of his skin. He chose to ignore it for now, but figured he would have to look into it later.

@Yoshikupo @Illiad Easle @Jellal Fernandes @Acnologia
(We'll be arriving at the island in my next post. Be sure to tie up any loose ends.)

Edited by Drago Ryder

@@Acnologia,

"I used to have all manor of books, but they had to be left behind. Midnight is something of a linguist though, he may know something about whatever language you need to know about. If you know specifically what language I may be able to remember, but if the language is native to this world then I doubt Equestria had any books on it."

Meanwhile...

@@Drago Ryder,  

"I thought this boat ride would never end, I suppose we'll have to ride back too once we're done. I'm glad we got this time to rest, I suppose this is the longest we've gone without there being some sort of interruption."

@Illiad Easle

Kyubi nodded slightly and thought for a moment. "From what I remember, Blitz's name sounds like a mix of European, possibly German, and most likely Japanese for his first and last name respectively." She said.

As the boat approached the harbor, a crowd was beginning to form, thinking of it as a trade ship. A few government officials were also hidden in the crowd, curious as to what was going on.

@Child Of Darkness

Blitz shrugged slightly and scratched behind Shana's ear. "Kyubi said some dark elf named Heinrich needed to see me. I assume we'll be meeting with him after we get off the boat." He said. "We should be there shortly." The Neko then felt a strange tingling in his left arm, like a itch that was just under the surface of his skin. He chose to ignore it for now, but figured he would have to look into it later.

@Yoshikupo @Illiad Easle @Jellal Fernandes @Acnologia

(We'll be arriving at the island in my next post. Be sure to tie up any loose ends.)

"Okay. I got it. After that business when we first met Kyubi, I'd keep both eyes pealed and your guard up. Goddess knows what these people want with you." She felt the ship slowing down and eventually coming to a stop in the harbour. "I guess we're here. I best go and take a look. Meet me on deck when you're ready." Shana grabbed her stuff and quickly made her way onto the deck of the ship. They had drawn quite the large amount of attention, either a misunderstanding or intentional, hard to say at this point. She kept a tight grip on her staff and a strong focus on offensive spells, just in case.

@Jellal Fernandes

Tobi sighed and traces of smoke seemed to blow of his mask. "As is your opinion." He said. "Of course, this world has its faults. Wars are started over practically nothing. The poor struggle and die while those in power seem to have an ever increasing amount of gold. People judge others based on appearances rather than who they actually are." As he spoke, his voice didn't change. It held the same expressionless tone of a psychopath. "Which one do you think I have suffered the most of?"

@Child Of Darkness @Illiad Easle @Yoshikupo @Acnologia

Clayton sighed as the boat was docked and looked at the crowd. "I didn't expect this much attention. I guess they think we're a trade ship." He muttered to himself, before turning to the group. Lance and I will stay here and keep the ship afloat. Y'all have fun now."

Blitz sighed as he sat on the bed. "So many questions that still haven't been answered. Something isn't right." He thought, before standing up. "Might as well go see the locals." With that, the neko headed up to the top deck and looked over the town.

Edited by Drago Ryder

@Illiad Easle @Yoshikupo @Child Of Darkness @Drago Ryder

As soon as Kyubi was noticed on the top deck, the crowd almost immediately cleared out, not really wanting to stick around. The dark elf sighed and shook her head. "Looks like they haven't forgotten me." She muttered under her breath.

The government officials in the crowd, however, stayed. A dark elf that looked like he had a lot of years behind him stepped forwards and did a slight bow. "It's good to see that you have returned, Kybui and with a few unexpected companions" He said, before glancing Blitz over. It was like he was studying him, making sure he was the real thing.

@@Acnologia,@@Drago Ryder, @@Jellal Fernandes@@Yoshikupo@@Child Of Darkness,  

I exit onto the deck of the ship, doing what minor repairs I can to prevent my armor from squeaking as I move. There is evidence that a large crowd once gathered here, but it has mostly dissipated, leaving a few that look a bit more official than the rest. I say nothing, hoping that they aren't here to cause any trouble.

Meanwhile...

Midnight rises from the deck of the ship to stand next to Sir, he too opts to remain silent. He looks about the town to see what it has to offer.

Meanwhile...

Aware that the boat has stopped Slend quickly returns to his king's armor. He wouldn't want to be left behind on the ship.

Furthermore...

The scepter bowed again, "You do us a great service, we will forever be in your debt."

@@Acnologia, @@Drago Ryder, @@Illiad Easle, @@Jellal Fernandes, @@Child Of Darkness,

The Dryad stays back with the kids as she doesn't want to draw attention to either of them and holds them back

Chain and Banner are at the front with the others. They looked at the government official that was in front of them not sure what to say when the elf kid and his dog went throw the Dryad's defense "Do you know where my father is? His name is Armeth and lives near the city but not in it" the Dryad races up "child, let the others deal with things first. They know a lot more than I do about these people...even if I already know the entire history of all races, they have better speech" she pulls the child with the rest

Shana didn't want to say anything about this situation. If she was to voice her thoughts, she may get into trouble. For the time being, she will just observe things as they unfold. But will still be ready to fight just in case. For some reason though, something was telling her that things here may go smoothly for once. She took a few steps back from the edge of the boat and waited for someone to make the first move and talk.

Blitz noticed the others' unease and cleared his throat, hoping to ease the tension. "Kyubi has already told me about what is going on, but I might as well address what is on our minds." He said, before jumping off the side on the boat and landing on the dock in front of the group of government officials. He then glanced at the dark elf who had spoken to Kyubi. "Why do you need my magic."

Gale stood next to Midnight and didn't really feel like she was supposed to be here. "I wonder where Apollo is?" She thought.

Within the group on the dock, two cloaked figures in particular watched Blitz with a peculiar interest. They had been expecting the him and the group he was traveling with for a few days now and we're pleased to see that their patience has paid off.

Said dragon sighed as he woke up and noticed that they had arrived in the dark elf territory. "Looks like we arrived with minimal interruptions." He thought to himself. Of course, the dragon was a bit suspicious of the intentions of the dark elves. He then crawled over the side of the boat opposite to the dock and silently moved into the ocean. He knew no one would see him and ideas on what he could do should things go in a unexpected turn ran through his mind like a wildfire. The dragon then moved into ocean and swam under the surface.

The dark elf Blitz had spoken to made a quick nod to the official to his left before turning his attention back to Blitz. Of course, he had noticed Gale and he, along with the dark elves with him, were visibly tense. "You must be Blitz. It's a pleasure to finally get the opportunity to meet you."

(By the way, the two new characters Blitz has aren't dark elves, so they aren't included. That's as much as I'll tell.)

Edited by Acnologia

Shana followed after Blitz not long after he disembarked from the boat, and stood closely behind him. Looking at the two cloaked, she couldn't make out their faces or even what race they belonged to. They had covered themselves up well to all her methods. While this was some concern for her. She shook off the feeling and started surveying the area.

'So this is the home of the Dark Elves. Add this to the list of places I've travelled to. I hope I have so time to explore this place later. Learn the landscape as best as I can. Never know when that may come in handy. But more importantly, who are those cloaked figures and what are these Elves planning?'

@Acnologia

Blitz wasn't appreciative of the tension Gale's appearance brought and narrowed his eyes. "I assume you must be Heinrich. I trust that you'll tell those under your authority that we have two dragons in our group and that they are not to be harmed in any way for any reason. If there is a problem, talk to me about it and I will see that any problems are rectified. That being said, I trust that both parties will be on their best behavior." He said, his voice holding a dark tone.

@Yoshikupo

One of the cloaked figures smiled under the cloak they wore while the second simply glanced in the direction of the kids and dryad. "I heard about him around town. Yang and I will take you to him after we are finished here." Going from voice alone, it was somewhat clear that the second figure was female.