private Fantasy RP

The Narwhal Muffin

"Well that person is a complete psycho. I really don't have the patience for those types of people." With the adrenalin of battle having worn off, and local Aqua mages working to put out the fire, Shana turned her attention to something she had been avoiding these past few minutes. The fact that she was almost completely naked on public, in nothing but her underwear and a brunt shirt. Covering herself up with her hands, she moves over to her bag and literally puts herself inside of the bag. "This was so embarrassing. It took courage to dress like this in front of master, let alone the public. I'll never live this one down."

(edited)

Blitz stood, watching his attackers' dead body with a look of hate and confusion. He didn't know why, but he felt like he knew him from somewhere and some of the stuff Blaze said was a bit worrying. Those thoughts were pushed to the back of his head, as the aura around his receded back into his body, resulting in a headache and almost caused him to puke. "What just happened? He muttered to himself, unable to remember the last few minutes. It felt like something had taken over his body and he found that to be quite unsettling. The neko then shook his head and picked up the bag Shana was in. "It's ok. No one will judge you for coming out of a burning inn in the middle of the night practically nude" He said. "So, do you want me to try to find another inn, or should we go back to the others? I can get you a robe in the morning as well." Blitz didn't even notice the body disintegrate into ash or the fact that Chain and Kyubi were spying on the two.

Edited by Drago Ryder

"I think it would be for the best if we go back and inform the others about what happened here. If they are after you, they will know that these people have connections to you. Best to have everyone informed to provide protection for everyone. And it's best we stay in large numbers now for security. And the sooner you get me a robe or a cloak the better. Preferably one that is Beige Grey. It goes well with my tail and hair."

(edited)

Blitz nodded slightly and smiled. "That's understandable. As for the cloak, that shouldn't be to hard" He said, looking into the night sky. He knew most shops would be closed at this hour and he figured that they should get some rest after telling the others. The neko then thought back to what the guys had said, before he had nearly lost control. It sounded like he knew or at the very least heard of him, so why did that scare him that much.

Edited by Drago Ryder

(edited)

@@Drago Ryder

Midnight turns to look at Gale, once again surprised at her closeness, he almost moves avay, but then decides to close the distance and lean on her. "You're like Luna in many ways. You're dark, mysterious, but you're better than her in other ways too, it is obvious to me that you care deeply for Blitz, in a platonic way, like my relationship with Sir." He looks over her scales. "I don't see many scars on you. Do you just have hard scales, or have you not been in many fights?"

I lift Agravian's body over my shoulder and carry him back down to the armory, arguably the safest place in a tower, and place him in a corner. As I return to the center area I see Midnight and Gale, but no one else.

"Well, Agravain just passed out, some sort of magical coma from what I can tell. And he left me in charge. Have either of you guys seen Shana? She should probably take a look at him when she gets back."

Edited by Illiad Easle

(edited)

If it was possible, Gale would've blushed at that moment. She was curious as to who Luna was, but decided that she could ask him,about it later. "If it wasn't for Blitz, I probably wouldn't be here." She said. "As for the scars or lack thereof, I haven't really fought that much." The dragoness then glanced at The Dark knight. "I think I heard Shana said something about getting an inn for the night and Blitz probably went with her. They should be fine."

Edited by Drago Ryder

Chain: so that's it? well there's nothing of interest here anymore he thought then headed back to the tower to go to sleep.

Banner: she finally had woken up for good and it was only about 2:00 am. better than no sleep for days she thought then headed to the top of the tower to see the view while everyone was asleep. she saw Agravain unconscious, the Black knight and midnight and Gale talking and about Luna which she thought she would never hear in this world "so you know about equestrian?" she asked The black knight "It would be nice to talk to someone how understands" she said with a groggy voice  

(edited)

Shana was exhausted. The stress of fighting, the headache due to drinking and the general fatigue of daily life had taken a tole on her body. She needed sleep and now. "Oi. Master? Wake me up when we get back to the others. I have a large 1 person tent in this bag with me that we could use. I'll have to cuddle up very close in order to fit though. And if anyone peaks on me while I'm sleeping. I'll hurt them. A lot. *Yawn* *light breathing*" Shana fell asleep again. She was not one for late nights, she did enjoy her sleep.

Edited by Child Of Darkness

Blitz smiled a bit at the thought and blushed slightly. "I wouldn't mind that after what just happened." He said, picturing the scene on his mind. "We could also stop by the springs if you want." The neko was also a bit worried about the burn Shana had received, but he figured she had that taken care of by now.

Kyubi sighed as she retuned the arrow to it's quiver. "Well, that was pointless." She muttered to herself. The dark elf then watched as the body blew away in the breeze and was stunned. She knew how death worked and that wasn't it, at least for humans. "Either he was possessed by a demon or that wasn't the real deal."

@@Yoshikupo,

I turn towards Banner,

"We are from, an Equestria. There are quite a few across the multiverse after all."

I sit down next to Midnight on the other side of Gale,

"If we extinguish the light in the room I can show you all about the Equestria I once called home."

Midnight continues to sew a patch over the hole, slightly subdued as if saddened by the memories the mention of Equestria brings up. 

Banner: "I don't know how to comfort people well, but I will try" she says siting down next to The black night "I know about the multiverse, and I know how weird it can be as well as devastating to people in there worlds I mean you could end up in a sad heart breaking world or in the world like Chain and I live in that is pretty nice and peaceful" she said reminiscing "I saw me and Chain in another dimension before this, actually many times one was in a wasteland another where we 'liked' each other then there was the one where...I don't actually want to talk about that one but each time the had different stories that affected us, others, and themselves in many ways. so it would not be unlikely to have you feel this way expressly about your dimension" 

(edited)

Gale noticed Midnight's sadness and gently nuzzled him in an attempt to cheer him up. "Is everything ok?" She whispered. The dragoness figured that he must've liked Equestria a lot if the mere mention of it brought him such sadness. A few thoughts then came to Gale's mind, but she pushed then aside for up the time being.

Blitz sighed as he set Shana's bag under a tree and sat next to it. He was both mentally and physically exhausted from earlier and his body felt like it was on fire. The neko then made sure his surprise for Shana was still where it should be and closed his eyes. "First Kyubi and then that other guy. Who knows how many more there are." He thought to himself. "If I stay with the others, that'll only put them in danger." He then sighed, finding himself in a difficult situation. "But then that means whoever is looking for in the human kingdom will have an easier time getting me or my friends."

Edited by Drago Ryder

@@Yoshikupo,@@Drago Ryder,

Midnight sighs and puts down the cloth, unfinished. "We didn't leave our Equestria on the best of terms,"

He raises his head and addresses the whole group.

"After the Great enemy destroyed Sir's people and kingdom, we were sent to our Equestria as punishment for Sir's defiance. It was more Sir's punishment, but it was a good thing for me as I became fully sentient and gained the ability to talk. We lived our lives, having adventures on both sides of the Princesses favor, Sir was turned to stone after he accused Luna of becoming Nightmare Moon in the future. About 5 years ago, Discord, recently reformed by the element of kindness, snapped. He cursed most of the Equestrians to 25 years banishment. We were defending the last independent nation, the Trojan Empire, when the line broke. We took our last refuge with the Children of the Moon, known then as the Lunar Order. Together we built a portal to the multiverse and escaped, but the portal collapsed, scattering the Order across the multiverse. We hope that the relic could allow us to search the multiverse to reunite the Order, to restore balance to our Equestria."

Midnight gets up, proceeding around the room to extinguish the light sources.

"Sir tells the story better,"

Gale was stunned to say the least. She hadn't expected Midnight's past to be like it was, but she understood the reasoning. "I guess you intend to bring this order here?" She asked in a questioning tone. Deep down, the dragoness wished that was true. She had come to like Midnight and to see him go to another dimension would kill her.

(edited)

"Hey? Master? Are you okay?" Shana had her head popping out from the bag. She was worried about master. A lot had happened to them that night, and not all of it nice either. She thought that their might be a lot on his mind and she would be a bad friend and support if she didn't at least try and support him through his troubles. She reached out of the bag and started holding Blitz's hand. A look of worry and almost sorrow on her face.

(edited)

Blitz smiled slightly and gave Shana's hand a gentle squeeze, trying to comfort her. "I was just thinking about what that guy said. It sounded like he knew what I was like before all of this,but I can't tell. He could've just been some nut job trying to get under my skin."

Edited by Drago Ryder

(edited)

Blitz smiled slightly and gave Shana's hand a gentle squeeze, trying to comfort her. "I was just thinking about what that guy said. It sounded like he knew what I was like before all of this,but I can't tell. He could've just been some nut job trying to get under my skin."

"I prefer optimism to pessimism, but we can't be too careful. So best to assume the worst. Don't worry. No matter what happens, I'll be with you all the time. You won't have to face this alone. And everyone else with help put it what ever way they can. I feel as if we can trust these people. Mostly. Speaking of which, we really do need to get back to them soon. Umm... you don't mind, carrying me in this bag the rest of the way do you? I'd rather not let them see me dressed this way."

Blitz nodded and looked at the sky. "Yeah. Yeah, you're right." He said, seeing reason behind Shana's words. "As for carrying you, no. I just needed to clear my head first before we tell the others about this." The neko then picked up the bag and continued to walk back to the tower. "So, what are we going to tell the others when we get there?"

Banner: "that's...that's just" she tried to think of a word that could explain her feelings without sounding like a jerk but gave up "well that's sad very sad, but I cant help much about that." she paused "anyway what happened to the others. I was kind of asleep for awhile"

Chain: he stopped on his way to the tower because he was to tiered to even go that far from how long he had been up so he leaned up against a tree and fell asleep 

(edited)

Blitz nodded and looked at the sky. "Yeah. Yeah, you're right." He said, seeing reason behind Shana's words. "As for carrying you, no. I just needed to clear my head first before we tell the others about this." The neko then picked up the bag and continued to walk back to the tower. "So, what are we going to tell the others when we get there?"

"Everything that's important. We got attacked by mage who was after your head. It seemed like he was under some influence of control and was completely psychotic. It also seemed like he knew something about you relating to your past and that their may be others from the people he works for coming for us. So we have to be careful."

Shana set herself back down inside the bag as they approached the tower, both not wanting to be seen and starting to look for the tent she had stored in her bag.

@@Yoshikupo,

Midnight turns to Gale, "Bring the Order here? Maybe. We would like to see if we could return to and possibly restore our Equestria. Plus, the trans-dimensional portal we used did not change us, so where-ever the Order members are they are still ponies, kindov like me. If we were to bring them here they would be the only ones of their kind."

I turn to Banner, slightly peeved at her response though he didn't show it. "Agravain is passed out, Shana, Blitz, and Chain went into town with Kyubi. Well, what was your Equestria Like? And how did you end up coming here?" 

Blitz nodded slightly. He figured that was what would happen anyway, but he wanted to be sure.

Gale's mood changed a bit and she laid her head on the ground. "Oh, ok." She said. The dragoness then caught a scent on the wind. "Shana and Blitz are on their way back here. They smell strange, though. It's like they share each other's scent. As for the others, I don't know."

"well my equestria had discord in it to and many many other monsters that I fought against, I could give you all the details but I don't want to bore you but it was a peaceful place when ever monsters weren't attacking" she paused and thought about the second question "how I got stuck with chain was that we had a team system thing when we were in our equestria so that ponies could cover more ground in different dimensions to get any kind of powerful object that could protect as much or at least half as much as the elements of harmony, the system went like supporter and attacker I bet you could guess which one is which" she questioned if she should tell him about her and Chains backstory then decided "if you want I could tell you more me and Chain" to make him decide   

Kyubi sighed as she headed out of town and began to walk through the forest. "Something isn't right about all of this." She thought to herself as she noticed Blitz. "Hey, I was wondering where you went." She said and continued after a slight pause. "I saw what happened earlier. I don't think that guy is dead."