Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Starting a YouTube channel

derpflutterbrony

http://youtu.be/WrXPFxBPA4k

Hello it is me Derpflutterbrony and I am trying to impersonate fluttery and I want to learn how to impersonate the other characters including derpy I want to have a YouTube channel. And already have called brony sis but I'm not sure what to do with all this copyright or how to get started? I can I have monternization on my videos because of something called invalid click activity on my old account but that doesn't bother me The problem is I don't really know how to make videos that well I want to make a video the only program is windows movie maker and I can't afford an another one well I also have iMovie on my iPad but I can't really use it that well because I don't want to make long my iPad like 20 minutes on my iPad although I will have to for the moment because I do not have a working camera but I will get one eventually for my birthday or some other time i do have a laptop

trim.6E6C2EE1-2159-49D0-A0B5-953F579BEF01.MOV

Its not super hard to make a youtube channel, and the only thing you really need to worry about (Copyright) is just 

• You can't used songs that you did not make yourself or is not under "creative Commons"  normally "Stock" music is fine as long as you buy it. 
  • You can't use pirated Material, (pretty much anything you didn't draw or animate or compose yourself) 

that pretty much that. 

For editing besides WMM (Windows Movie Maker) there are a few other (Free) Programs for P.C you can get. (Light Works) is one of the best for very little to NO budget  http://www.lwks.com/ 

then of course if you really wanted to, I can happily edit videos for you, or your next option is to find a friend or Freelancer to edit if you can't.

For the whole Monetize thing, as long as you  have a valid "Google Adsense" Account you can  (this will aslo grant you membership into the you tube Partner program)  

as for everything else, just keep its consistent, make a upload schedule for your self, like every Friday or every other weekend. 

Have any more questions you can PM me anytime I will be happy to answer them for you. 

Youtube.com/theflightsimmer147  - My Channel. (Kinda Outdated at the moment, going to start posting more during the summer/fall times) 

@@derpflutterbrony

Just letting you know I moved your thread to Creative Resources where it should get the proper attention.

Thanks. :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would love to do a collaboration some day but I have no idea how or how it works

some times its as easy as an idea and Skype or some other type of communication. Personally i love when i get to collaborate with others on a project.  Can always hit me up with an idea :)

Love your channel so far BTW. ^_^

Edited by flyby4
  • Brohoof 1

I would love to do a collaboration some day but I have no idea how or how it works

If you ever have an idea or anything that you'd like to do together, send me a PM or something and we can work something out ^^

Nice channel. I'm a tad nervous on getting mine going mostly due to the fear of copyright.  Here is my youtube channel if ever you're curious. Mostly just has voice acting bits. https://www.youtube....derstoodFangs/ 

+Channel looks good so far subbed to you.  i'm thinking of doing a group review of episodes or something, and planning on doing a full series voice over.. if that would be something anyone is interested in.. mabye it will be great to help you guys start getting more content up on the channel. 

Good Luck @@derpflutterbrony, always around if you need a hoof.

• Brohoof 1

+Channel looks good so far subbed to you.  i'm thinking of doing a group review of episodes or something, and planning on doing a full series voice over.. if that would be something anyone is interested in.. mabye it will be great to help you guys start getting more content up on the channel. Good Luck @@derpflutterbrony, always around if you need a hoof.

I would like to do an episode with you maybe one day but I haven't seen that many episodes of the show i've seen all of season one some of season two and three and none season four and five i've also seen both equestria girls movies.

I would like to do an episode with you maybe one day but I haven't seen that many episodes of the show i've seen all of season one some of season two and three and none season four and five i've also seen both equestria girls movies.

well can always do a blind review or even a react to  the "new" episodes you watch ^_^  just keep me in the loop. can't wait to see what happens. ^_^  

• Brohoof 1

Well right now I'm editing my sister hooves social commentary

Actually I was also wondering how to not get caught by copyright bots I'm afraid that my account is going to be terminated and then I would be unable to get it back

• Brohoof 1

Well right now I'm editing my sister hooves social commentary

Actually I was also wondering how to not get caught by copyright bots I'm afraid that my account is going to be terminated and then I would be unable to get it back

Such a belated answer, Anyways, as far as Youtube Copyright Claims "Bots" there is nothing much in the way of that. It's more hoping, the only true way to avoid it is posting original content or having written concent from either Hasbro or DHX to use any of the music , animations, and so forth. Most times. if you placed stock music and gets CRC (CopyRight Claimed) you can choose to battle it from Youtube (Submit a appeal) and they will let you keep it. Only thing though is Youtube had the Three Stikes program in effect where if you violate any MAJOR copyright law (like posting videos for pure profit,etc) they will warn you twice, after the thrid time then they will close your account. 

SO, long answer short? 

Don't worry about it, Unless you are posting content that you intend to use for profits its not any real worry. Besides that, most times if you get hit it will be 

post-33815-0-27937900-1435569228.png

post-33815-0-68945400-1435569227.png

With that about 99.99% of the time they will allow you to keep your video but will have ad running on it, whether you want them there or not. The other .01% of the time, they will either remove said video OR they will block your video from showing in certain places. 

Wow that was a long post, anyways. Hope that clears it up a little bit. I've been youtubing for a long amount of years lol, so i will be happy to answer any questions regarding that. ^_^