Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

False friend listed

JonasDarkmane

I was viewing the profile of another user, called Amelia the Writer. I had the option to un-friend her, however, we are not really friends on the forums. I am not on her friendslist nor is she on mine. So it must be a bug or something :T. Any help with that, that I can receive? 

Can anyone please help me here? I just checked Amelia's profile again and this is still a problem 

Have you actually unfriended her? You said that was an option available. I may understand the issue, but not what you are looking to accomplish. What is the end result you are looking for?

I was viewing the profile of another user, called Amelia the Writer. I had the option to un-friend her, however, we are not really friends on the forums. I am not on her friendslist nor is she on mine. So it must be a bug or something :T. Any help with that, that I can receive? 

I think You tried to add her as friend in past, didn't You? I am her friend and I am pretty sure she has to accept Your invitation, before You appear on her friendlist and she appears on Your. 

What I recommend? Messaging her and becoming friend, because she's great person :please: 

• Brohoof 2

I think You tried to add her as friend in past, didn't You? I am her friend and I am pretty sure she has to accept Your invitation, before You appear on her friendlist and she appears on Your. 

What I recommend? Messaging her and becoming friend, because she's great person :please:

That might likely be the case. I did try to send her a friend request in the past. However, I don't think I ever got a response