Anypony interested in playing d&d 5e with a couple silly 14/15 year olds?

Probably Lee

(edited)

Hey, me and my friend have been wanting to play d&d 5e, with me as the DM. I would rather only have 3 players, but i can work for more if needed. Ill be using the website roll20 to play, so all you really need is a laptop and a mic. If you do not know how to make a character i can help you make one over vchat. You do not have to have any prior knowledge of d&d, we will just walk you through it if your new. :)  To organize stuff, we will just be making a skype group, so if you want to join, send me a FR to my skype, dittofunny, and tell me you want to play. Please though, if you want to join, make sure that you are available almost every session. We will figure out what time and day every week once we get all of our people. Thanks! :lol:

EDIT: We have 1 more player now.  :)  That makes 1 DM and 2 players.

Edited by Savage Lee

I don't even know the 5th ED rules. I ran a few games down in Fort Irwin while our brigade was snowed in. I don't have webcam capabilities, and my headset is in the mail.

• Brohoof 1

I don't even know the 5th ED rules. I ran a few games down in Fort Irwin while our brigade was snowed in. I don't have webcam capabilities, and my headset is in the mail.

I have not really played that much d&d. I have played 3 sessions as a player, and only 2 as a DM. However, i have listened to a lot of podcasts, and watched some D&d so i got the gist of it. :) 5e doesn't seem that different to play, and from what i understand, its also a lot less complicated. I just helped convert our new players 4e character to 5e, and my friend does not even have the resources to make a character by himself, so i need to read him everything from the player guide  ^_^  What edition did you play? Also its going to be about a week or so before we can start, so we can wait for your headset if you are wanting to play :)