Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie is the most multi talented pony

cider float

(edited)

Despite the cutie marks tying you down to one destiny, Pinkie Pie has proven to have the most multiple talents sort of going against the idea. Of course her main talent is to make a great party and all her talents seem to accomodate for that but they can be applied elsewhere as well.

1. She is the best at throwing parties and hosting them

2. She can cook

3. She can build stuff like that cabbage car or that helicopter. And I'm sure that contraption she designed for Tank was made by her. Of course there's also the party cannon.

4. She can make drinks

5. She does stand up comedy

6. She can play multiple instruments (at once)

7. She seems to have extensive knowledge in strange things like that multiplying pool, parasprites and other things that surprise the mane six.

8. She can sense impeding danger with her tail and other quirks. The Pinkie Sense.

And that's not even counting her 4th wall abilities that I don't think count because those are left for comical purposes only.

Edited by cider float

I don't really think cutie marks tie you down to being one dimensionally talented. They decide what you have as a job, but that's different from having, say, talents and hobbies. Neither Rarity nor Fluttershy have musically oriented cutie marks, for example, but they're both members of the Ponytones and implied to be damn good signers. That said... Pinkie probably still is the most generally talented of the Mane Six, just because she's freaking Pinkie.

She also has a strange affinity for manipulating her own reflection and knows about magic that deals with reflective surfaces, is able to articulate how an inter-dimensional mirror based portal worked to her friends when Twilight couldn't AND was the one to bring up such a thing was possible to begin with.

Not to mention she has what seems to be eidetic memory, possesses the ability to control how fast she falls, can cling to vertical surfaces, and can run as fast as Rainbow dash can fly if not faster. She's practically a super hero. 

Don't forget her quick grasp of Twilight's interdimensional portal in Rainbow Rocks, her detective skills featured in MMMystery On The Friendship Express, her varying speed.

Other than her, I say that the second most multi-talented is Rarity.