Last YouTube video you watched?

Lunar Glow

(PMV) Fluttershy's Lament.

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

Didn't want to double post in the show thread, but tomorrow's Strawberry Shortcake Berry in the Big City:

When Huck and Bread make a thoughtful but unappetizing Stone Soup, Strawberry and the gang come to the rescue to save their meal. (Musical)

12 hours ago, Antiyonder said:

Didn't want to double post in the show thread, but tomorrow's Strawberry Shortcake Berry in the Big City:

When Huck and Bread make a thoughtful but unappetizing Stone Soup, Strawberry and the gang come to the rescue to save their meal. (Musical)

Interested of the recipe they're cooking:dash:  

716664449_octifluttersandstarwars.jpg.b8097d40c820f353f40695648d5a7368.jpg

Special thanks to Emerald Heart for the banner!  

Storming the fortified "head office" of shadow bankers (Штурм укрепленного ''головного офиса'' теневых банкиров).

I like watching police and Special Forces body camera footage.

• Brohoof 1

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

On 2023-09-09 at 3:24 AM, RDDash said:

Equestria girls are the best

I agree, anything with Equestria Girls has my attention and my vote! :winking-izzy:

6 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I-I can explain

You have been thoroughly judged for sharing a silly video :ButtercupLaugh:

Ah I forgot to share what I last saw on Youtube(do shorts count? I opened Youtube up and this randomly showed up)