Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm Not Fat, I'm a Horse

Foliha

This thread appears to be some manner of random (but strangely enjoyable) nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Lounge section of Cloudsdale Colosseum.

• Brohoof 1

this wasn't meant to provoke anything but laughter...   From my blog:

"I'll probably lose readership over this, but, meh...  Who cares?  Some people think being fat is a crime.  I'd say that was their problem.

I've been called a whale, the Goodyear Geonni, and of course, a pig.  I say, consider the source.  But I'm not a whale, and I'm certainly not a lighter-than-air craft.  I'm not a pig.  (If you go by one line of reasoning, I'm not a pig, a chicken, or any other sort of poultry.  Because I don't eat any of those.) 

No, I'm a horse!  (Well, actually, a unicorn)  Seeing is believing.  My upstairs neighbor took this picture today when I got the rubber horse feet in the mail.  Figured they'd be good for a giggle sometime.  When she downloaded the picture we laughed hysterically for ten minutes.  I haven't laughed that hard for months.

On the theory that laughter is good for the soul, I thought I'd share the wealth.  Sorry if there's coffee all over your keyboard now..."

• Brohoof 1